Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Anyone Else Noticing a Pattern With the Increase in 'Random' Attacks on White People?

+5
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
vege57
jirqoadai
Elizabeth Theus
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Anyone Else Noticing a Pattern With the Increase in 'Random' Attacks on White People? Empty Is Anyone Else Noticing a Pattern With the Increase in 'Random' Attacks on White People?

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:16 pm

Is Anyone Else Noticing a Pattern With the Increase in 'Random' Attacks on White People? 088a8379-9021-4637-b73a-6678662b374f-730x0
A 350-pound, large-breasted man pummeled a diminutive woman (actually two women) in Gardena, Calif., over the weekend. Fortunately, the second beating was caught on video, leading to the suspect’s arrest.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department released surveillance photos and video showing the shirtless “man” coolly walk up to a woman and brutally pound her. He then continued to hit her as she was on the ground. At one point in the video, he grabs her hair and slams her head against her car. He then walks back to his vehicle. The unidentified suspect was arrested this weekend and authorities say that he has a criminal history of violence and is on probation. He is also accused of attacking a woman in her car in Gardena last Saturday. After the video was released, another woman came forward to say she had been attacked on the same day as the woman in the video.

Random? Time to Call it a Pattern
Mynewsla.com had the audacity to fly this headline, “Mystery Motive For Vicious Random Attack On Woman Pumping Gas In Gardena: Suspect Repeatedly Punched Her For No Reason.”

Mystery motive? Random? No reason? How’s this: the Democrats and the lefty media demonize white people 24/7. Biden has black people believing gangs of white supremacists are patrolling in pick-ups looking to lynch their kids. The left tells black people, “You are a victim. Systemic racism and oppression are keeping you down and white people are to blame.” What happens when you tell people they are helpless victims? They lash out.

Wealthy, black, successful (yet oppressed) race-baiter Don Lemon of CNN said in a broadcast,

We do not need their permission or their sign off on what we know to be true and what we have lived. That is whitemansplaning. How can you solve this problem, the systemic racism that is killing people of color, if you won’t even admit there’s a problem? First step is admitting there’s a problem. America knows which way the wind is blowing.

Actually, Don, the FBI knows which way the wind is blowing. As per their 2019 stats (2020 stats haven’t been released yet), black people murder more than twice as many white people every year than white people kill black people. This is not fear-mongering rhetoric, this is data, or as some people call it, science. Keep in mind two things when looking at this graph: 1) white people outnumber black people 5 to 1, so this murder rate is wildly out of proportion, 2) this graph only counts murders with one suspect, one victim, and an arrest. So when the 2020 stats come out they won’t include Josslin and Joseph Roland, parents of five kids, killed last September, because there were two victims The stats won’t include the murder of Jessica Doty Whitaker, a young mother who was shot for saying “all lives matter” to a group of BLM protesters, because no one was arrested.

continued:
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2021/06/07/video-how-many-random-attacks-on-white-people-until-we-call-out-the-left-for-making-them-happen-n1452534?utm_source=pjmedia&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=&bcid=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45&recip=21833186

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Is Anyone Else Noticing a Pattern With the Increase in 'Random' Attacks on White People? Empty Re: Is Anyone Else Noticing a Pattern With the Increase in 'Random' Attacks on White People?

Post by jirqoadai Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:23 pm

here i thought Fat Albert was off the air for 45 years.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is Anyone Else Noticing a Pattern With the Increase in 'Random' Attacks on White People? Empty Re: Is Anyone Else Noticing a Pattern With the Increase in 'Random' Attacks on White People?

Post by vege57 Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:32 pm

The fat bastard would look good with a second asshole rite between his eyes
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:02 pm

yes. I have noticed the increase...but don't forget the media encouraged subtly and then ignored the attacks by trump haters against kids, pets, women and old men.

They're loosed that devil, now. They'll not get that contained again.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, vege57, Lummy and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:07 pm

"Large breasted man" Lol

Cars slowed down and people watched but no-one did much.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:11 pm

Red Lily wrote:"Large breasted man"   Lol

People are to frightened, I would have run the black cunt over,

I couldn't stand around and watch that sort of assault and not do something, even if it meant getting a smack around the ear myself ,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:38 pm

vege57 wrote:

People are to frightened, I would have run the black cunt over,

I couldn't stand around and watch that sort of assault and not do something, even if it meant getting a smack around the ear myself ,

I couldn't either. A few years ago I was coming home from work late at night and I had to walk through an underground shopping mall to get to the train. I saw these 4 large women up ahead mugging a Chinese girl. After they got her on the ground one was kicking her in the head, one was kicking her everywhere else, one was trying to rip her bag out of her hands and the other was just getting in wherever she could.

Before I actually reached them I passed FOUR men who just craned their necks to look but didn't do a damned thing except slow down to get a better look.

I stepped in and made a lot of noise and they ended up running away. When I got home my kids were really mad at me for being so stupid and they were probably right. They could easily have turned on me but it was just an automatic reflex.

The next week I had to work late again and this time I almost made it home. I took a shortcut through a nearby park and this tranny (skeery looking ugly man with a wig and lipstick) was hiding behind a large tree and jumped out at me flapping its arms as I walked past in the dark. That was so weird and scared the beejeezus out of me lol.

After that I started catching a cab.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:56 pm

Even our women are armed in TX. We're not seeing increased violence here, yet.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:58 pm

vege57 wrote:The fat bastard would look good with a second asshole rite between his eyes
You mean 3rd. Look at that bellybutton. LOL
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:05 pm

no one does anything. no one wants to step up to do anything. what has happened to us?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next