Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriots' Calendar...cause we need it more than ever now

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Patriots' Calendar...cause we need it more than ever now - Page 3 Empty Re: Patriots' Calendar...cause we need it more than ever now

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:07 pm

well....congress is passing another national holiday that we all must endure. They call it Juneteenth. I suppose the 19th of june something about freeing the slavs in Texas.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Patriots' Calendar...cause we need it more than ever now - Page 3 Empty Re: Patriots' Calendar...cause we need it more than ever now

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:52 pm

All bars must now serve only Black Russians in celebration of the new national holiday.
White Russians are racist.
I should have my own national holiday! My Birthday!
That's the day my mom freed me from her belly.

Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:16 pm

My 2021 calendar i just noticed at home. Oct 11 COLUMBUS day.

Patriots' Calendar...cause we need it more than ever now - Page 3 5e969be490894ad2780d084aa51aa929
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:02 am

Columbus Day: Why it Matters.

https://thebluestateconservative.com/2021/10/11/columbus-day-matters/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:43 pm

The first day of december this year was 12/1/21
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:41 pm

What about Festivus?

I'm looking forward to the Airing of Grievances.

That after the traditional Festivus dinner, of frozen On-Cor meat, of indistinguishable origin.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 05, 2022 3:10 pm

MAY 5 2022...national day of prayer.   Set up by Harry Truman during his administration.  

In response to that....i'll have to look up the date of the origin.. the atheists and those who  ignore God set up the National day of reason.  naturally.

I pray for those who I really don’t like their political views and that is our politicians left and right and especially for those politicians who are the do nothing spineless trash. I also pray for the woke new left who have been indoctrinated in tearing down America. I pray that all of the bastards have a change of heart and will honestly see truth in what they see. I pray that it happens before it’s too late. I also pray for our good guys, families, friends and leaders that they are strengthened and protected. That’s the best I can do.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 05, 2022 3:13 pm

The National Day of Prayer shares common roots with the celebration of Thanksgiving; both were national proclamations establishing a day of prayer. In the New England Colonies under British rule, traditional observances in late fall called for prayer and thanksgiving, while observances in the spring or summer called for prayer and fasting.[8] The fall observance was established by President Abraham Lincoln as the official Thanksgiving holiday in 1863. The spring observance was established by President Harry S. Truman in 1952 as the National Day of Prayer.

```````````

The National Day of Prayer is an annual day of observance held on the first Thursday of May, designated by the United States Congress, when people are asked "to turn to God in prayer and meditation". The president is required by law (36 U.S.C. § 119) to sign a proclamation each year, encouraging all Americans to pray on this day.[1][2]

The modern law formalizing its annual observance was enacted in 1952 as part of the reaction to the threat of communism during the Korean War, although earlier informal days of fasting and prayer had been established by the Second Continental Congress from 1775 until 1783, and by President John Adams in 1798 and 1799.[3][4] Thomas Jefferson established a day of prayer and thanksgiving, but this occurred while he served as governor of Virginia.[5]

The constitutionality of the National Day of Prayer was unsuccessfully challenged in court by the Freedom From Religion Foundation after their attempt was unanimously dismissed by a panel of a federal appellate court in April 2011.[6][7]
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 05, 2022 3:16 pm

https://nationaltoday.com/national-day-of-reason/

looks like it was established 2003.

reason...the same mantra as the French revolution and we all know what went on there.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu May 05, 2022 4:33 pm

If I were in Mexico(or Houston)on May 5th , and I wanted celebrate both, National Prayer Day and Cinco de Mayo, would I pray to Hey-Zeus?

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Thu May 05, 2022 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next