Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heads-Up: Greg Hunter Cancelled off Ewe Toob

2 posters

Go down

Heads-Up:  Greg Hunter Cancelled off Ewe Toob Empty Heads-Up: Greg Hunter Cancelled off Ewe Toob

Post by Casey Jones Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:40 pm

Yup. Hunter had been a regularly-appearing link at ZeroHedge, but hadn't popped up in a few weeks. So...sometimes the editors like to help out colleagues; maybe his traffic was up, I thought. I went to his Ewe Toob page - that I'd bookmarked, long ago.

He's Cancelled.

His Homepage is also down, although his sub-headings work. Anyone heard anything? Greg Hunter was the former network contributor who went off on his own long ago, and had a five-year file of vids at the Tube of Ewe.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Heads-Up:  Greg Hunter Cancelled off Ewe Toob Empty Re: Heads-Up: Greg Hunter Cancelled off Ewe Toob

Post by Red Lily Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:54 pm

I'm not really familiar with him but apparently he got swept away for "falsely" claiming voter fraud.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Heads-Up:  Greg Hunter Cancelled off Ewe Toob Empty Re: Heads-Up: Greg Hunter Cancelled off Ewe Toob

Post by Casey Jones Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:04 pm

Par for the course.

As the demented Left clings to an alternate reality.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:49 am

Red Lily wrote:I'm not really familiar with him but apparently he got swept away for "falsely" claiming voter fraud.

Wish I could put up a sample.

He was on the outer limits of Kookville; but not mindlessly. A lot of what he said, and showed, made sense and rang of Truth.

Another victim.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down