Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islamist Ra'am Party to Join New Israeli Gov't

5 posters

Go down

Islamist Ra'am Party to Join New Israeli Gov't Empty Islamist Ra'am Party to Join New Israeli Gov't

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:55 am

Mansour Abbas: Ra’am will be part of the coalition

If negotiations are successful, this would be the first time an Arab Islamist party is officially part of an Israeli government.

By Batya Jerenberg, World Israel News

As Yesh Atid raced Tuesday to close deals with more partners to form a coalition by Wednesday night’s deadline, Ra’am head Mansour Abbas told the press outside the negotiations room that he believes his Islamist party will be part of the government.

“I’m optimistic,” he said as he headed into the meeting at Kfar Maccabiah in the late afternoon. “I’ll be part of the coalition – but it’s impossible to say that it’s a closed deal until it’s closed. We’re going in the right direction.”

Ra’am still has several demands that will be hard to reconcile with either the left- or right-wing parties in the proposed unity government.

The Left would find it hard to swallow the conservative religious party’s insistence that there be no official support for the LGBT community in the coalition agreement. The Right would have to give up the Kaminetz Law, an amendment to the Planning and Building Law passed in 2017 that cracked down on illegal construction, which is rampant in the Arab sector.

According to Haaretz, Abbas is also reportedly demanding that a Ra’am MK be appointed deputy interior minister. Among other things, this ministry allocates budgets to municipalities and local councils throughout the state. This could be a rich resource for Arab towns and villages, many of which suffer from severe budget shortfalls. The report said that Ayelet Shaked of Yemina, the likely incoming Interior Minister, completely opposes the idea.

If Ra’am signs on, it will be the first time in Israel’s history that an Arab Islamist list will be part of an Israeli government. The first two coalitions formed after Israel’s independence contained the Nazareth Democratic Party, a minority list that was associated with Prime Minister David Ben Gurion’s leading Mapai Party.

Until now, the thought was that the most Ra’am could achieve was a massive increase in budget for the Arab sector and some powerful Knesset committee positions in exchange for supporting a minority government from the outside. This was certainly true when the Likud was wooing Abbas in an attempt to form a right-wing-religious government that could not reach 61 seats of the 120-seat Knesset.

However, the Religious Zionist Party nixed the idea of relying on an Arab party that supports the right of return of Palestinian refugees and their descendants to Israel, which would effectively destroy the Jewish state. Ra’am’s platform also includes the establishment of a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital and the dismantling of the settlements in Judea and Samaria.

https://worldisraelnews.com/mansour-abbas-raam-will-be-part-of-the-coalition/?utm_source=newsletters_worldisraelnews_com&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Meet+Israel%27s+New+President%3B+Iran%E2%80%99s+Largest+Battleship+Catches+Fire%2C+Sinks%3B+Israel+Seeks+%241+Billion+from+US+for+Iron+Dome%3B+Unity+Gov%27t+Talks+Stall&utm_campaign=20210602_m163450371_Meet+Israel%27s+New+President%3B+Iran%E2%80%99s+Largest+Battleship+Catches+Fire%2C+Sinks%3B+Israel+Seeks+%241+Billion+from+US+for+Iron+Dome%3B+Unity+Gov%27t+Talks+Stall&utm_term=_0D_0A_09_09_09_09_09_09_09_09_09_09Read+Now_0D_0A_09_09_09_09_09_09_09_09_09
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Islamist Ra'am Party to Join New Israeli Gov't Empty Re: Islamist Ra'am Party to Join New Israeli Gov't

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:14 am

Danger, Will Robinson!

Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Islamist Ra'am Party to Join New Israeli Gov't Empty Re: Islamist Ra'am Party to Join New Israeli Gov't

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:16 pm

A US Democrat See-Eye-Yay coup!
Of the highest order, I might add.

This country is in big trouble.
If Israel yields or fails , so will the US.

Make no mistake, I'm not a supporter of regular, American democrat, joo shit . Especially America haters , like joo Schmuck Choomer.
Him and his kind sicken me to death . Or Red Bernie Free Shitter.

Let Israel be destroyed by US failure to act against relentless Muslim aggression which will never end until Israel is destroyed and every Jew and Catholic, and atheist, and infidel is destroyed, and you'll have the tool that is Islam doing the dirty work for the globalist.

The globalists and bankers , with their billions and trillions of dollars will never be safe from the religious fanaticism of totalitarian islamist's.

In the end, all liberal factions will be fighting one another for total control after there is no conservatism to fight. Muslims will persevere like they have for centuries.

Both liberals and organized religions are very greedy !
One wants to tax you to death. Organized religion wants even more after you pay that, at least 10% of your net income.

Do people really need to contribute so much to government and religion for security and salvation ?

I don't need a higher power or a go between to talk or pray to God.

Red Lily, vege57 and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:13 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:A  US Democrat See-Eye-Yay coup!

Make no mistake, I'm not a supporter of regular, American democrat, joo shit . Especially America haters , like joo Schmuck Choomer.

Let Israel be destroyed by US failure to act against relentless Muslim aggression which will never end until Israel is destroyed and every Jew and Catholic, and atheist,  and infidel is destroyed, and you'll have the tool that is Islam doing the dirty work for the globalist.

The globalists and bankers , with their billions and trillions of dollars will never be safe from the religious fanaticism of totalitarian islamist's.  

In the end, all liberal factions will be fighting one another for total control after there is no conservatism to fight. Muslims will persevere like they have for centuries.

One wants to tax you to death. Organized religion wants even more after you pay that, at least 10% of your net income.

Do people really need to contribute so much to government and religion for security and salvation ?

I don't need a higher power or  a go  between to talk or pray to God.  

I believe the time is very close when the rapture will occur. I do not know the day nor the hour nor if I will see it in my lifetime but, I believe it is very close at hand. As many biblical scholars have said, "keep your eyes on Israel and what happens there".
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:34 pm

I couldn't see Bibi making a treaty with the antichrist but i can see this newly formed evil party doing it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Earp Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:36 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:A  US Democrat See-Eye-Yay coup!

Let Israel be destroyed by US failure to act against relentless Muslim aggression which will never end until Israel is destroyed and every Jew and Catholic, and atheist,  and infidel is destroyed, and you'll have the tool that is Islam doing the dirty work for the globalist.

I don't need a higher power or  a go  between to talk or pray to God.  

Israel doesn't give a damn about the United States (they never spoke out against the voter fraud in our election) and I don't give a damn about them either. I wouldn't care if Muslims destroyed it.
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:40 pm

THAT would be devastating. And God will NOT let his chosen be destroyed. He never has, he never will.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Earp Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:49 pm

Modern Israel is not Biblical Israel. Jews reject Christ and they will go to hell just like Muslims will.
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:11 pm

God knows who is his.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down