Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump should be reinstated: Sidney Powell.

4 posters

Go down

Trump should be reinstated: Sidney Powell. Empty Trump should be reinstated: Sidney Powell.

Post by Lummy Sun May 30, 2021 10:21 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/simply-reinstated-new-inauguration-day-set-sidney-powell-speaks-tx-happens-fraud-exposed-video/

Last edited by Lummy on Sun May 30, 2021 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Trump should be reinstated: Sidney Powell. Empty Re: Trump should be reinstated: Sidney Powell.

Post by Lummy Sun May 30, 2021 10:26 am

During her on-stage discussion, Sidney Powell was asked about what will happen if several states overturn their 2020 presidential election results.

Sidney Powell: We’re definitely in uncharted territory. There are cases where elections have been overturned. But there’s never been one at the presidential level where everybody will jump to point out. That doesn’t mean it can’t be done, though. There’s always the first case. And as far as I know, this is the first case of abject fraud and obtaining a coup of the United States of America. So, it’s going to have to be dealt with. It should be that he can simply be reinstated, that a new inauguration day is set. (cheers) And Biden is told to move out of the White House. And President Trump should be moved back in.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/simply-reinstated-new-inauguration-day-set-sidney-powell-speaks-tx-happens-fraud-exposed-video/
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Trump should be reinstated: Sidney Powell. Empty Re: Trump should be reinstated: Sidney Powell

Post by RV Mon May 31, 2021 8:50 am

Lummy wrote:During her on-stage discussion, Sidney Powell was asked about what will happen if several states overturn their 2020 presidential election results.

Sidney Powell: We’re definitely in uncharted territory. There are cases where elections have been overturned. But there’s never been one at the presidential level where everybody will jump to point out. That doesn’t mean it can’t be done, though. There’s always the first case. And as far as I know, this is the first case of abject fraud and obtaining a coup of the United States of America. So, it’s going to have to be dealt with. It should be that he can simply be reinstated, that a new inauguration day is set. (cheers) And Biden is told to move out of the White House. And President Trump should be moved back in.

I wholeheartedly agree, President Trump should be reinstated and a new inauguration day set. I also believe that this should NEVER be allowed to happen again in ANY political race EVER.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Trump should be reinstated: Sidney Powell. Empty Re: Trump should be reinstated: Sidney Powell.

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 31, 2021 9:43 am

Hilliary when she was a little attorney on the watergate scandal thing wanted Nixon's election overturned and his dem opponent installed in the white house. It wasn't done of course but it is ironic that that was her fix. She was dismissed from her position because the head guy said that he had never encountered a more dishonest attorney. LOL an understatement if ever there was one.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Mon May 31, 2021 12:55 pm

Sadly, we are ruled by the Media now.

It didn't matter who won..........the Media declared that it was Biden and we bought it.

In order for Trump to take his win, the Media will have to believe it and say it. That's the only way Trump's win will work.

Will it happen?

As Sydney Powell said........that's uncharted territory for a POTUS election, so we'll see. Personally, I doubt the Media has enough integrity to do what they need to do.
Jen
Jen

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon May 31, 2021 3:10 pm

Democrats have no one, and that will continue for some time to come.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Trump should be reinstated: Sidney Powell. Empty Re: Trump should be reinstated: Sidney Powell

Post by RV Mon May 31, 2021 4:09 pm

Lummy wrote:Democrats have no one, and that will continue for some time to come.

I'm not sure that I believe that. There are lifelong Democrats who vote that way because their parents and Grandparents voted that way. You can prove to them about the racist organizations that the Democrats founded and they just won't believe it. It is not unlike all of the lies, fabrications and false accusations that were leveled against President Trump, the media ran with them, Democrats kept fueling them and some of the public believed them.

It's sort of like, I was talking to two of my brother in laws yesterday. They were astounded that certain stories were covered up and ignored by the MSM while other stories that they believe will bolster their party, are aired. The MSM is corrupt, biased and on the payroll of the DNC. Whatever lie, fabrication or falsehood the DNC wants to push out will be pushed out. They will "fact check" and scuttle any other story, true or not that does not further the liberal narrative.

Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's knew how powerful public opinion and the media was, that is why Adolf had a "minister of propaganda".
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 31, 2021 5:23 pm

most of the democrats are fossils are unbearable radicals. LOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down