Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neera Tanden tweeted insults to MUrkowski, now she needs her

+2
Crusader
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Neera Tanden tweeted insults to MUrkowski, now she needs her Empty Neera Tanden tweeted insults to MUrkowski, now she needs her

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:11 pm

Via DailyCaller:

https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/24/neera-tanden-tweets-lisa-murkowski-confirmation-office-management-budget/

President Joe Biden’s nominee to lead the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Neera Tanden has criticized Republican Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski on Twitter, one person who could put an end to her Senate confirmation.

In a tweet from 2017, Tanden told Murkowski that she must be “high on your own supply” after Murkowski tweeted about lowering the corporate tax rate. Tanden needs one Republican to vote in favor of her confirmation, with the Senate split at 50-50, as Democratic West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin announced Friday that he would oppose Tanden’s confirmation.

Karma?  or simple dumbassery.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Neera Tanden tweeted insults to MUrkowski, now she needs her Empty Re: Neera Tanden tweeted insults to MUrkowski, now she needs her

Post by Crusader Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:06 pm

They aren't mutually exclusive.
Crusader
Crusader

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Neera Tanden tweeted insults to MUrkowski, now she needs her Empty Re: Neera Tanden tweeted insults to MUrkowski, now she needs her

Post by Red Lily Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:43 pm

The party of bad choices. Are there any good choices in this party?
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Booman Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:08 am

I don't think she is all there. Any road this is apparently an example of the the adults being back in charge.
Booman
Booman

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:22 am

Anyone notice that once the ones with oddball names started to aquire power this country's beliefs and traditions became compromised .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:35 am

Daily Bread wrote:Anyone notice that once the ones with oddball names started to aquire power this country's beliefs and traditions became compromised .

hmm. Seems to be the case...like these black parents that give their children these 'creative' names is a death sentence.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:32 pm

Booman wrote:I don't think she is all there. Any road this is apparently an example of the the adults being back in charge.

I don't think any of them are all there.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Booman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:31 pm

Booman wrote:I don't think she is all there. Any road this is apparently an example of the the adults being back in charge.

what did the lucky little fat bastard do to get his nipples sucked by a couple of hotties ?

I cant make my hair stand up like that, but something else sure wood lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Booman Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:12 pm

Red Lily wrote:

I don't think any of them are all there.

Joe Biden is not only not all there he is completely somewhere else.
Booman
Booman

Back to top Go down

Post by Booman Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:44 am

Neera Tanden, Rachel Levine; only hiring the best people.
Booman
Booman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next