Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johns Hopkins Prof: Half Of Americans Have Natural Immunity, Don’t Need Vaccine

3 posters

Go down

Johns Hopkins Prof: Half Of Americans Have Natural Immunity, Don’t Need Vaccine Empty Johns Hopkins Prof: Half Of Americans Have Natural Immunity, Don’t Need Vaccine

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu May 27, 2021 3:56 pm

“Please, ignore the CDC guidance”

A professor with the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine has said that there is a general dismissal of the fact that more than half of all Americans have developed natural immunity to the coronavirus and that it constitutes “one of the biggest failures of our current medical leadership.”

Dr. Marty Makary made the comments during a recent interview, noting that “natural immunity works” and it is wrong to vilify those who don’t want the vaccine because they have already recovered from the virus.

Makary criticised “the most slow, reactionary, political CDC in American history” for not clearly communicating the scientific facts about natural immunity compared to the kind of immunity developed through vaccines.

“There is more data on natural immunity than there is on vaccinated immunity, because natural immunity has been around longer,” Makary emphasised.

“We are not seeing reinfections, and when they do happen, they’re rare. Their symptoms are mild or are asymptomatic,” the professor added.

“Please, ignore the CDC guidance,” he urged, adding “Live a normal life, unless you are unvaccinated and did not have the infection, in which case you need to be careful.”

“We’ve got to start respecting people who choose not to get the vaccine instead of demonizing them,” Makary further asserted.

Listen:

continued:
https://summit.news/2021/05/26/johns-hopkins-prof-half-of-americans-have-natural-immunity-dismissing-it-is-biggest-failure-of-medical-leadership/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Johns Hopkins Prof: Half Of Americans Have Natural Immunity, Don’t Need Vaccine Empty Re: Johns Hopkins Prof: Half Of Americans Have Natural Immunity, Don’t Need Vaccine

Post by Lummy Fri May 28, 2021 9:20 am

We will never know the simple truth through the barrage of lies from the media, academia and the medical community.

My first reaction to the chi-com disease issue back in Spring of 2020 was just let it go. That was the obvious correct answer, and of course, that was not going to happen.

There really is a sucker born every minute, and I don't know what can be done about that. Probably nothing.

Johns Hopkins Prof: Half Of Americans Have Natural Immunity, Don’t Need Vaccine 3494853741  Johns Hopkins Prof: Half Of Americans Have Natural Immunity, Don’t Need Vaccine 3494853741  Johns Hopkins Prof: Half Of Americans Have Natural Immunity, Don’t Need Vaccine 3494853741  Johns Hopkins Prof: Half Of Americans Have Natural Immunity, Don’t Need Vaccine 3494853741
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Johns Hopkins Prof: Half Of Americans Have Natural Immunity, Don’t Need Vaccine Empty Re: Johns Hopkins Prof: Half Of Americans Have Natural Immunity, Don’t Need Vaccine

Post by Crusader Fri May 28, 2021 10:35 am

I've been enjoying natural immunity for 11 months. I've even worked side by side and had lunch with someone who tested positive for covid immediately after we parted ways. I even shook his hand when we left. I'm fine.
Crusader
Crusader

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down