Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice Finally Served in Case of Florida Groomer Who Committed 'One of the Worst Acts of Animal Cruelty'

2 posters

Go down

Justice Finally Served in Case of Florida Groomer Who Committed 'One of the Worst Acts of Animal Cruelty' Empty Justice Finally Served in Case of Florida Groomer Who Committed 'One of the Worst Acts of Animal Cruelty'

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu May 27, 2021 3:29 pm

It’s been two years in the making, but a loyal service dog and her owner finally have seen justice served for a horrendous crime that the dog suffered.

It began in 2019, when Rick McGuire, a disabled veteran, took his German shepherd service dog TT to a groomer in Satellite Beach, Florida. McGuire did his homework to find a good place to take her, but he immediately noticed something was wrong when he picked her up.

“On Wednesday, February 6th, I took my Service Dog, TT, to a groomer for her bath,” McGuire wrote back in February 2019. “I went to a local and well recommended by Google groomer named Groomingdales of Satellite Beach, Florida.

“This is the result of what happened. They broke her tail off her spine. She had to have emergency surgery to amputate her tail. I immediately contacted the groomer. They took no responsibility for TT’s injury and hung up on me.

continued:
https://www.westernjournal.com/justice-finally-served-case-florida-groomer-committed-one-worst-acts-animal-cruelty/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wcjemail&utm_campaign=CAN&utm_content=2021-05-27
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Justice Finally Served in Case of Florida Groomer Who Committed 'One of the Worst Acts of Animal Cruelty' Empty Re: Justice Finally Served in Case of Florida Groomer Who Committed 'One of the Worst Acts of Animal Cruelty'

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu May 27, 2021 3:30 pm

OMG! This is just EVIL! They don't say, but I would hope part of his punishment is to never work with animals ANYWHERE EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Justice Finally Served in Case of Florida Groomer Who Committed 'One of the Worst Acts of Animal Cruelty' Empty Re: Justice Finally Served in Case of Florida Groomer Who Committed 'One of the Worst Acts of Animal Cruelty'

Post by vege57 Fri May 28, 2021 1:01 am

Have ya got some vas on that finger yet ? Justice Finally Served in Case of Florida Groomer Who Committed 'One of the Worst Acts of Animal Cruelty' 4129005160
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down