Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now 20 US states liquefy vaccine-murdered people and spread their flesh goo on food crops as “fertilizer”

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Now 20 US states liquefy vaccine-murdered people and spread their flesh goo on food crops as “fertilizer” - Page 3 Empty Re: Now 20 US states liquefy vaccine-murdered people and spread their flesh goo on food crops as “fertilizer”

Post by Lummy Wed May 19, 2021 11:24 am

Thinking on that a bit more, if they are actually doing that anywhere, the deceased are, it seems to me, likely victims of foul play and that particular type of body disposal would be extremely suspicious. So, I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it's impossible to believe. You seem to be saying that it's all highly suspect, as such disposal would certainly be.

Not possible, IMHO. Not reality.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Now 20 US states liquefy vaccine-murdered people and spread their flesh goo on food crops as “fertilizer” - Page 3 Empty Re: Now 20 US states liquefy vaccine-murdered people and spread their flesh goo on food crops as “fertilizer”

Post by Lummy Wed May 19, 2021 11:27 am

Are you trying to disparage gardening? Now 20 US states liquefy vaccine-murdered people and spread their flesh goo on food crops as “fertilizer” - Page 3 2812882407
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed May 19, 2021 11:28 am

Lummy wrote:Now 20 US states liquefy vaccine-murdered people and spread their flesh goo on food crops as “fertilizer” - Page 3 2812882407

Let me rephrase: believe what you want, but they still don't turn dead bodies into garden mulch. You're thinking of Fargo, the Coen brothers movie ... ... or is that your citation? LOL

As  far as I've read, they don't turn bodies into garden mulch anywhere in the world, and that would include India.

If they do, do you actually think they'd ADVERTISE it?! DUH!
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 19, 2021 11:31 am

Here in my area we have a garden of dead bodies. Those folk who decided they wanted to be left to naturally decay in a woven basket till ....something. I don't know what they do with the 'dirt' left over from this.

Even in biblical times, the dead were not used for fertilizer.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3