Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cara Delivigne is auctioning off a painting?? of one of her BodyParts??

5 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Go down

Cara Delivigne is auctioning off a painting??  of one of her BodyParts?? Empty Cara Delivigne is auctioning off a painting?? of one of her BodyParts??

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 15, 2021 1:19 pm

https://pagesix.com/2021/05/12/cara-delevingne-launches-nft-video-about-her-vagina/

okay. I recognize the name of the body part and i definitely don't want to see it. I'm not sure i'm understanding this....an actual photo or whatever of this area and she is putting it on display? in order to sell to the highest bidder?? For Non Fungible Token? Wha?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Cara Delivigne is auctioning off a painting??  of one of her BodyParts?? Empty Re: Cara Delivigne is auctioning off a painting?? of one of her BodyParts??

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat May 15, 2021 4:34 pm

Cue Leave It To Beaver theme song!

Red Lily and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cara Delivigne is auctioning off a painting??  of one of her BodyParts?? Empty Re: Cara Delivigne is auctioning off a painting?? of one of her BodyParts??

Post by Red Lily Sat May 15, 2021 11:00 pm

I've never even heard of her. She looks a bit like one of those Hemingway women with those eyebrows.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 15, 2021 11:08 pm

She's not attractive in my opinion..even made up.    She was the scientist/pharoah-ESS in that movie  of so called super dudes...Suicide Squad.    She stinks as an actress in my opinion.  again.

Here's a little info from Wiki.

Delevingne's godfather is Condé Nast executive Nicholas Coleridge,[14][15] and her godmother is actress Joan Collins.[16] Her maternal grandfather was publishing executive and English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens,[10][14] the nephew of magazine publisher Sir Edward George Warris Hulton and the grandson of newspaper proprietor Sir Edward Hulton, 1st Baronet.[17][18] Her paternal grandmother was the socialite, the Honourable Angela Margo Hamar Greenwood. Her paternal great-grandfather was the Canadian-born British politician Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood,[19][10] and her maternal grandmother Janie Sheffield was lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret.[10][20] Through one of her maternal great-great-grandfathers, Sir Lionel Lawson Faudel-Phillips, 3rd Baronet, Delevingne descends from the Anglo-Jewish Faudel-Phillips baronets; two of her ancestors on that line served as Lord Mayor of London.[21]

She's into that LGBT support thang.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat May 15, 2021 11:12 pm

I don't even remember her in Suicide Squad so she obviously didn't leave an impression on me.

I googled her though and she was also the faerie in Carnival Row.  I wasn't that fond of her in that. It was the eyebrows. They looked like caterpillars crawling across her forehead lol.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun May 16, 2021 6:29 am

Neo wrote:She’s top totty, shame she  bats for the other team!

Never heard that before. Her "totty" is all over the internet, however.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun May 16, 2021 6:31 am

Red Lily wrote:I've never even heard of her.  She looks a bit like one of those Hemingway women with those eyebrows.

That's it, you nailed it.
Lummy
Lummy

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down