Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More sunspots than usual and that could mean trouble, sez scientists

4 posters

Go down

More sunspots than usual and that could mean trouble, sez scientists Empty More sunspots than usual and that could mean trouble, sez scientists

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:48 am

https://truthbasedmedia.com/the-sun-is-doing-something-that-it-is-not-supposed-to-do-and-that-could-mean-big-trouble-in-the-months-ahead/

I don't know about these guys.. How much previous data do they have to determine this? and is this just more climate deli media to get us all worked up. We have no control over the sun...what's their solution i wonder. mass suicide?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

More sunspots than usual and that could mean trouble, sez scientists Empty Re: More sunspots than usual and that could mean trouble, sez scientists

Post by hurricanehook Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:26 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://truthbasedmedia.com/the-sun-is-doing-something-that-it-is-not-supposed-to-do-and-that-could-mean-big-trouble-in-the-months-ahead/

I don't know about these guys..  How much previous data do they have to determine this?  and is this just more climate deli media to get us all worked up.    We have no control over the sun...what's their solution i wonder.   mass suicide?
Do scientists really know what the "average" number of sun spots are? The earth has been here what, billions of years?
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

More sunspots than usual and that could mean trouble, sez scientists Empty Re: More sunspots than usual and that could mean trouble, sez scientists

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:39 pm

EXACTLY.  Thank you for that remark.  WHEN did scientists start recording stats for this and just how accurate are they.

https://science.howstuffworks.com/sunspot4.htm
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:02 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:EXACTLY.  Thank you for that remark.  WHEN did scientists start recording stats for this and just how accurate are they.

Great article. Do you get their newsletter from how stuff works?
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:51 pm

Boosting my solar panels. Razz

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:59 pm

hurricanehook wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:EXACTLY.  Thank you for that remark.  WHEN did scientists start recording stats for this and just how accurate are they.

Great article. Do you get their newsletter from how stuff works?

no/ but i check it out periodically.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:57 am

It certainly is interesting, but I'm far too cynical at this stage in my life to be overly concerned. About those items I've absolutely no control. I read yesterday about some proposed climate czarette for Kackles. She is afraid to have children because of climate change. She recalls seeing the "hockey stick graph" at age 15, and realized it was going to happen in her lifetime. I agree with her about having children, we don't need fools polluting the gene pool. Age 15 is far too old to be unable to realize you're being manipulated.
When I first heard of plate tectonics in the early 60's that made complete sense. (I was in 8th grade at the time, probably 25 or so) The way South America fit with Africa was most compelling. Of course the early version of Mother Jones, Scientific American, disparaged Dr. Sykes et al. Much later I discovered they also didn't believe the Wright Bros performed powered flight as they weren't aeronautical engineers. It wasn't until my twenties, after studying statistical analysis, that evolution fell by the boards.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:23 am

The stuff the left believes in and they call us anti science.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down