Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dick and daughter Liz with noses out of joint are voting for Kamala

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dick and daughter Liz with noses out of joint are voting for Kamala Empty Dick and daughter Liz with noses out of joint are voting for Kamala

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 06, 2024 9:09 pm

Guiess we know now exactly how much they love this country. Makes you really think about those claims of WMD and 911 being an inside job...and who shot Reagan? and JFK.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/dick-cheney-kamala-harris-liz-cheney-rcna169979

LIz is gonna lick her wounds as long and hard as Hilliary has. Hope they both croak of alcohol poisoning.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dick and daughter Liz with noses out of joint are voting for Kamala Empty Re: Dick and daughter Liz with noses out of joint are voting for Kamala

Post by Casey Jones Fri Sep 06, 2024 9:44 pm

Seems ol' Dick has gotten senile, and letting his harpy daughter steer what's left of his judgment.

I never believed the DNC spew about Cheney being crazy for war...but if they were right or partially right, it explains his going with Kameltoe.

Reminds him of his daughter, I guess. Loud and dumpy.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dick and daughter Liz with noses out of joint are voting for Kamala Empty Re: Dick and daughter Liz with noses out of joint are voting for Kamala

Post by Jen Fri Sep 06, 2024 9:56 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Guiess we know now exactly how much they love this country. Makes you really think about those claims of WMD and 911 being an inside job...and who shot Reagan?  and JFK.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/dick-cheney-kamala-harris-liz-cheney-rcna169979

LIz is gonna lick her wounds as long and hard as Hilliary has.  Hope they both croak of alcohol poisoning.
I can't say I am surprised.

And some here might not be surprised that I think there is a HUGE possibility that 9/11/2001 was an inside job.

Between the Bush Crime Family and the Cheney Crime Family...........some Crimes may have been committed.
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon Sep 09, 2024 12:56 pm

What a difference twenty years make. I remember at the height of the Afghan/Iraq War, Cheney was universally hated by the left and just about everyone else with half a brain who despised war. Now that he and his daughter Miss Piggy are shills for the Marxist System and endorsing the other party, they are probably viewed much more favorably by the left. This should remove all trace of doubt that the "Democrat" party and the "Republican" party are one and the same. It sure seems like every high-profile "Republican" (Bush, Cheney, McCain, Romney, Pence, Paul Ryan, etc.) invariably crosses over and takes the side of the global elites. Don't think for one second that Donald Trump is immune to this phenomenon. Give it some time, and he'll join their little club. This is the same guy who lied to Bush about Saddam having WMDs in Iraq. He's a total war profiteer who got rich from having thousands of American men brought home in flag-draped boxes.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 09, 2024 1:00 pm

Keith wrote:What a difference twenty years make. I remember at the height of the Afghan/Iraq War, Cheney was universally hated by the left and just about everyone else with half a brain who despised war. Now that he and his daughter Miss Piggy are shills for the Marxist System and endorsing the other party, they are probably viewed much more favorably by the left. This should remove all trace of doubt that the "Democrat" party and the "Republican" party are one and the same. It sure seems like every high-profile "Republican" (Bush, Cheney, McCain, Romney, Pence, Paul Ryan, etc.) invariably crosses over and takes the side of the global elites. Don't think for one second that Donald Trump is immune to this phenomenon. Give it some time, and he'll join their little club. This is the same guy who lied to Bush about Saddam having WMDs in Iraq. He's a total war profiteer who got rich from having thousands of American men brought home in flag-draped boxes.

do you have a link for Trump profiteering off the Iraq war?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:20 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Keith wrote:What a difference twenty years make. I remember at the height of the Afghan/Iraq War, Cheney was universally hated by the left and just about everyone else with half a brain who despised war. Now that he and his daughter Miss Piggy are shills for the Marxist System and endorsing the other party, they are probably viewed much more favorably by the left. This should remove all trace of doubt that the "Democrat" party and the "Republican" party are one and the same. It sure seems like every high-profile "Republican" (Bush, Cheney, McCain, Romney, Pence, Paul Ryan, etc.) invariably crosses over and takes the side of the global elites. Don't think for one second that Donald Trump is immune to this phenomenon. Give it some time, and he'll join their little club. This is the same guy who lied to Bush about Saddam having WMDs in Iraq. He's a total war profiteer who got rich from having thousands of American men brought home in flag-draped boxes.

do you have a link for Trump profiteering off the Iraq war?

I was referring to Cheney.
Keith
Keith

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:47 pm

I would have bet my lunch money that some excuse would be given for voting for Kameltoe. If Bribem was running then there'd be an excuse as to why they were voting for him. They are Democrats posing as Conservatives but, they are ANYTHING but!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 09, 2024 3:18 pm

Hiliary Clinton is giving Karnala advice on how to beat him.....think about that...the only person to LOSE to him and she's giving advice on how to beat him....well.....i'm strangely okay with that. Dick and daughter Liz with noses out of joint are voting for Kamala 3946397937
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Sep 09, 2024 4:30 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Hiliary Clinton is giving Karnala advice on how to beat him.....think about that...the only person to LOSE to him and she's giving advice on how to beat him....well.....i'm strangely okay with that.  Dick and daughter Liz with noses out of joint are voting for Kamala 3946397937

Lol, yeah Kameltoe can "beat" President Trump election night like HRC did...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 09, 2024 4:33 pm

Don't underestimate this bunches ability to find another way to steal and election. And let me tell you...watch all hell break loose on election day if/when President Trump wins his legitimate second term.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next