Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminem...still a freaking idiot

4 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Go down

Eminem...still a freaking idiot Empty Eminem...still a freaking idiot

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:17 pm

https://rumble.com/v5axvlh-lmao-the-bully-of-rap-eminem-gets-flustered-and-tongue-tied-when-thinking-a.html

51 years old...and still thinks like a 17 year old. He must be autistic or have down's syndrome which used to be called mongoloid idiot. which he is. THe mental capacity of a teenager. how. pathetic.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Eminem...still a freaking idiot Empty Re: Eminem...still a freaking idiot

Post by Casey Jones Thu Aug 15, 2024 12:35 am

Calypso Jones wrote:https://rumble.com/v5axvlh-lmao-the-bully-of-rap-eminem-gets-flustered-and-tongue-tied-when-thinking-a.html

51 years old...and still thinks like a 17 year old.   He must be autistic or have down's syndrome which used to be called mongoloid idiot.  which he is.    THe mental capacity of a teenager.   how.   pathetic.

Yeah. Not even a surprise. He's the product of a single mother who couldn't do any better than rent a flophouse in a Detroit ghetto. Didn't know his father and grew up with 'groids.

I suppose it was a lucky break that he found a way to make money rhyming bad words to bad unnatural rhythms...the first white "rapper" of note. But he was a punk then; and I guess, 35 years later, still a punk. Still stunted from lead paint; still not able to express complex ideas.

I'm sorry for him, but why the hell should we be caring what that (literal) bastard has to say, that he cannot understand?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Aug 15, 2024 12:42 pm

I'll admit that I thought his music was cool when he first came on the scene. I was around 12 at the time and didn't know any better. But I quickly grew out of that shit, and now I find it really pathetic that so many older millennials still follow this loser. Wouldn't surprise me if he was a rump ranger. His early material had some homophobic slurs, but it was probably all a front.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:30 pm

Keith wrote:I'll admit that I thought his music was cool when he first came on the scene. I was around 12 at the time and didn't know any better. But I quickly grew out of that shit, and now I find it really pathetic that so many older millennials still follow this loser. Wouldn't surprise me if he was a rump ranger. His early material had some homophobic slurs, but it was probably all a front.

I'd bet you a nickel, the bruddahs in da hood...turned his white @ss.

He had punk written all over him. I smelled his faggotry when he was a new face. Start with his stage name...he used to say it was M&M, the candy, sweet.

Of course it's also from his initials, Marshall N. Mather...a name like that, a white face, in da hood, and all he can do is make rude noises in a recording studio...yeah, he'd be a fine sex toy for someone.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:55 pm

well we could all bang trashcan lids and say jungle boogie 500 times......
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down