Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prolife mom of 3 year old sentenced to @4 years in jail

Go down

Prolife mom of 3 year old sentenced to @4 years in jail Empty Prolife mom of 3 year old sentenced to @4 years in jail

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:06 pm

for protesting at abortion clinic.

https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/2024/07/27/exclusive-bevelyn-beatty-williams-n2177424

I"ve told you about DC cops before...they are hateful and mean and corrupt. They will lie at the drop of a hat as you have seen.  I don't think i've run into one decent one.   They are indicative of everything about DC.   Bevelyn Beatty Williams, the prolife i mentioned above...tried to stop punks from beating up a man on the street and they attacked  her and stabbed her three times.   DC cops didn't care.  They weren't interested in catching the stabbers.  They weren't interested in her as a human at all.    THAT is so typical of these goons. YET>..she is going to be separated from her baby for 3 to 4 years for trying to save the lives of 9 month old death sentenced babies in NYC by Andrew Cuomo. No justice for pro lifers, right wingers, trump supporters and christians. Only justice of their brand for the satanically possessed
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down