Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trouble with Kamala

+9
hurricanehook
Jen
QuaseMarco
Quark
Sprintcyclist
vege57
RV
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
13 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Trouble with Kamala - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trouble with Kamala

Post by vege57 Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:31 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:I don't see how that matters..the states that is.  We all know the dems change the rules for whatever suits them.

some msnbd or cnn reporterette said that you could tell Trump is annoyed with the candidacy of Kamala.  I sincerely doubt that.     I won't underestimate to what lengths these devils will go to hold onto power.
Trump made several posts on Truth Social.  He was rather annoyed at the whole democrat thing. Said now he would have to start over.

Start over with what ?

The character assassination of Kamala lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:33 pm

vege57 wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:I don't see how that matters..the states that is.  We all know the dems change the rules for whatever suits them.

some msnbd or cnn reporterette said that you could tell Trump is annoyed with the candidacy of Kamala.  I sincerely doubt that.     I won't underestimate to what lengths these devils will go to hold onto power.
Trump made several posts on Truth Social.  He was rather annoyed at the whole democrat thing. Said now he would have to start over.

Start over with what ?

oh please...the woman has no personality, how could she possibly have character unless its all in her kneepads.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, vege57, hurricanehook, RV and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:37 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Start over with what ?

oh please...the woman has no personality, how could she possibly have character unless its all in her kneepads.

You dont have to sell it to me BigC, She would have to be the most irritating person I have come across, ""Disingenuous "" at best
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:19 am

Kamala Harris is 21 years younger than Trump.
She is not a convicted felon or sex offender.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:54 am

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/when-kamala-harris-put-charge-past-jobs-scandal-and-failure-often-follow

As California Attorney General, Harris was widely criticized for failing to take on prosecutorial misconduct. In fact her office was “called out” by judges for “defending convictions obtained by local prosecutors” who had inserted false confessions, lied under oath, and withheld evidence. A federal appeals judge even admonished officials in 2015 to talk to Harris "and make sure she understands the gravity of the situation" involving prosecutorial misconduct.

Likewise, Harris’ top deputy was accused of sexually harassing a staffer while working for Harris at the California Department of Justice, costing the state $400,000 to settle the case.

Now, as vice president, not only has Harris’ office been plagued by staff issues, but the vice president is scrutinized for her role as "Border Czar" leading the Biden administration’s efforts to solve the border crisis. Early in their term, Biden designated Harris to address the migration challenges at the border after he initially rolled back several of his predecessor’s initiatives.

Only Needs a Super-light Touch to Instantly Cut Even the Toughest Toenail
Only Needs a Super-light Touch to Instantly Cut Even the Toughest Toenail
Outfany
Sponsored
Harris came under fire after she failed to visit the border for months after she was given the assignment. By the time she finally showed up in El Paso, untold tens of thousands had illegally crossed into the United States, many of them violent criminals and gang members.

“Serving as our nation’s Border Czar, VP Harris has overseen the worst, unmitigated border security crisis in our lifetime. The data is irrefutable," Mark Morgan, former Commissioner of Customs Border Protection under Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump, told Just the News.

"She fully supported the dismantling of the network of tools, authorities, and polices we had in place under the Trump Administration that had led to the most secure border in our lifetime and has repeatedly lied to the American people regarding the government’s loss of operational control of our own borders,” Morgan continued.

“Under her reign, more Americans have died from fentanyl pouring across the border; more potential national security threats and criminals have attempted to exploit our open order policies; and more illegal aliens have been encountered during her tenure, than any other time in our nation’s history. Her performance has negatively impacted every aspect of our country’s safety and national security and can only be described as - complete failure,” he added.

more at link.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, hurricanehook, RV and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:57 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:Kamala Harris is 21 years younger than Trump.

She is stupid and an America hater.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook, RV and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:42 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:Kamala Harris is 21 years younger than Trump.

I'll go long on the sex offender lol
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:02 pm

Can kamala win with her Obama 2.0 campaign.   Isn't she a little long in the tooth for a Girl Power campaign?

https://www.frontpagemag.com/kamalas-obama-2-0-campaign-wont-work/

we've had four years of obama 2.0.  Kamala would be Obama 3.0.  Is this oreo kenyan prince ever going to go away?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, hurricanehook, RV and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:47 pm

The media is pushing this woman as if she is mary the mother of God.    Black female politician should be exempt from criticism.  

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2024/07/24/column-cbs-news-implies-kamala-harris-should-be-exempt-criticism

'cept for the fact that she ISN"T Black.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:48 pm

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/sarah-butler/2024/07/24/gush-cnns-van-jones-harris-heartbeat-hope-best-48-hours-us

She is that one little heartbeat of hope...and this has been the best 48 hours......guess they've forgotten about Joe already.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next