Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood celebrities who will leave America if Trump wins

4 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Go down

Hollywood celebrities who will leave America if Trump wins Empty Hollywood celebrities who will leave America if Trump wins

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:52 am

I don't see a downside to this.

first up: This is sharon stone.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Hollywood celebrities who will leave America if Trump wins Empty Re: Hollywood celebrities who will leave America if Trump wins

Post by Keith Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:07 pm

Not this shit again. This is one of the reasons why I can't get enthusiastic about another Trump presidency, because then we'll have to endure an additional four years of washed-up "celebs" bitching about a guy who isn't even that much better than their guy. Maybe that's sort of why Trump lost in 2020, so Hollywood would finally shut up about him.

Trump supporters really need to ask themselves if they want to go through all of this again. These demonic assholes helped make Trump's four years unbearable for me. Every single fucking day, they told one demoralizing lie after another about him, yet Trump never could shut them up. If anything, he only seemed to relish in being harassed. But in the end, it didn't do him any good.

This has to be the worst election cycle I've ever seen. It's literally starting to make me physically sick. The entire American political system needs to be flushed back to hell.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Hollywood celebrities who will leave America if Trump wins Empty Re: Hollywood celebrities who will leave America if Trump wins

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:54 pm

Keith wrote:Not this shit again. This is one of the reasons why I can't get enthusiastic about another Trump presidency, because then we'll have to endure an additional four years of washed-up "celebs" bitching about a guy who isn't even that much better than their guy. Maybe that's sort of why Trump lost in 2020, so Hollywood would finally shut up about him.

Trump supporters really need to ask themselves if they want to go through all of this again. These demonic assholes helped make Trump's four years unbearable for me. Every single fucking day, they told one demoralizing lie after another about him, yet Trump never could shut them up. If anything, he only seemed to relish in being harassed. But in the end, it didn't do him any good.

This has to be the worst election cycle I've ever seen. It's literally starting to make me physically sick. The entire American political system needs to be flushed back to hell.

Aussies political system is also flawed. We do follow the Westminster system which is fundamentally good.

I see a few flaws in the US system. The pres being able to overrule the law. (pardons). No separation of powers.
Now the Pres can do whatever he wants. Does that mean Biden could have had trump murdered and biden be not held accountable for it?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Wed Jul 24, 2024 3:30 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Keith wrote:Not this shit again. This is one of the reasons why I can't get enthusiastic about another Trump presidency, because then we'll have to endure an additional four years of washed-up "celebs" bitching about a guy who isn't even that much better than their guy. Maybe that's sort of why Trump lost in 2020, so Hollywood would finally shut up about him.

Aussies political system is also flawed. We do follow the Westminster system which is fundamentally good.

I see a few flaws in the US system. The pres being able to overrule the law. (pardons). No separation of powers.
Now the Pres can do whatever he wants. Does that mean Biden could have had trump murdered and biden be not held accountable for it?
RED ALERT Attention Attention Attention RED ALERT
@Hawk the Slayer and @Red Lilly Some one has spoofed Sprints user name and is posting lucid threads. This has got to stop, ifn two of these appear sequentially he may go from a NABOOB to just an ordinary boob. Oh Lordy whadda we gonna do now?

JMWinPR

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Wed Jul 24, 2024 3:52 pm

Guess you weren't around in '68. No one has ever said that DJT, like the USA is perfect. However they are both infinitely better than what ever is in 2nd place.

JMWinPR

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:07 pm

JMWinPR wrote:

Guess you weren't around in '68. No one has ever said that DJT, like the USA is perfect. However they are both infinitely better than what ever is in 2nd place.

My issue with Trump is that I can't trust him and he is no longer electable. After what happened four years ago with the stolen election and the J6 thing, there's no way they'll let him get back in. If he does get in, he'll just provoke the left even more and ultimately cause a huge disaster, maybe even a civil war. We don't need anymore polarization in our society, whether it's coming from Trump, Biden, Kamala, etc. A candidate like RFK, Jr. (while not perfect) is a better choice, because he knows how to appeal to people all across the political spectrum. That's the kind of president we need-- someone to cool this country's jets a bit.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:30 pm

oh..i guess we should let the commies take over so there'll be no fighting when they line us up against the wall and shoot us.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:32 pm

you can't trust him...why is that?

The number of supporters says something different about electability.

President Trump breathing on a regular basis provokes the left or hadn't you noticed.     The left has become the party of assassinating their opposition.  once they rid themselves of Trump...who is their next target.  YOU!!!

RFKjr can't even command unity and respect within his own family.   Did you miss that his family threw him under the bus in favor of kissing Biden's butt?? Aside from that, rfkjr is going nowhere because his own party doesn't want him. apparently he isn't radical enough.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down