Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presidential debate predictions

2 posters

Go down

Presidential debate predictions Empty Presidential debate predictions

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:49 am

trump will be aggressive, rude, obnoxious, negative, inflame hate and fear and lie a lot.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Presidential debate predictions Empty Re: Presidential debate predictions

Post by Keith Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:44 pm

Trump will be fighting an uphill battle with the moderators, and Biden will be all doped up and struggling with his earpiece. In other words, it'll be a big "nothing-burger" like the ones four years ago. Just another contest to see who can make the most empty promises. Trump will say a few things, Biden will say a few things, and that's that.

I couldn't care less what these two geezers have to say, because I don't think either of them are fit to be president. Both of them are puppets controlled by the same puppeteer; Biden's controlled by the left hand, and Trump's controlled by the right hand. I may very well sit this election out. It's not like voting even matters anymore. Just another ruse to make the plebs feel good about themselves and make them think they have an active participation in government. Imagine being so naive and weak-minded that you actually think you've accomplished something by voting.

I'm sure a lot of conservatives will tune in just to see if Biden "blue-screens" or flat-out kicks the bucket right on stage, but I won't be wasting my time. It would destroy my brain cells. All it is, is more mindless amusement that will not change anybody's minds.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Jun 27, 2024 1:28 pm

The best thing Trump could do tonight would be to let Biden talk. Have the Potato's semi-coherent ramblings speak for itself. Don't interrupt your enemy when he's in the process of making a fool out of himself.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Calypso Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down