Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saulus Chilima, Malawian vp AND presidential candidate, dies in Plane Crash

4 posters

Go down

Saulus Chilima, Malawian vp AND presidential candidate, dies in Plane Crash Empty Saulus Chilima, Malawian vp AND presidential candidate, dies in Plane Crash

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:45 am

Seems to be a rash of that going around. Nine others on board also. Seems to be a bit of problem that Mrs. Chilima wasn't on that plane.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/malawi-vice-president-saulos-chilima-dies-plane-crash/

The US is helping find the plane.   Suspect

@jirqoadai  what do you know about this??

Nothing goes up or down anywhere in the world or where it is, without the US knowing exactly what is going on.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Saulus Chilima, Malawian vp AND presidential candidate, dies in Plane Crash Empty Re: Saulus Chilima, Malawian vp AND presidential candidate, dies in Plane Crash

Post by RV Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:07 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Seems to be a rash of that going around.  Nine others on board also.  Seems to be a bit of problem that Mrs. Chilima wasn't on that plane.  

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/malawi-vice-president-saulos-chilima-dies-plane-crash/

The US is helping find the plane.   Suspect

@jirqoadai  what do you know about this??

Nothing goes up or down anywhere in the world or where it is, without the US knowing exactly what is going on.

Yeah, I am really afraid for President Trump's safety!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Saulus Chilima, Malawian vp AND presidential candidate, dies in Plane Crash Empty Re: Saulus Chilima, Malawian vp AND presidential candidate, dies in Plane Crash

Post by Keith Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:16 pm

What a shame. What were his politics?
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:20 pm

i havnt found where they state the make and model of the plane. if it was US made, did they simply turn it off midflight like prez towellheads helicopter? the main problem is the US will tell you any lie it desires. doesnt even have to align with any storyline either. the fed just makes shit up as they go along. and after some media calls out their bullshit, the fed just carries on like their shit dont stink. politics concerning, malawi is a wagner russian police effort vs boko harrem. your guess is as good as mine CJ
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:30 pm

Tiny Malawi...southern Africa... Chilima was accused of taking bribes from some businessman along with others. Chilima was stripped of his VP powers until the accusations were substantiated. They used that term...substantiated. Chilima was a candidate for the presidency. Maybe he is/was popular and had a good chance. Very convenient situation if so. My search engine has apparently changed its format and it stinks so i'll be moving to duckduckgo per Hurricane's recommendation. Can't find anything on him but i'm finding out over past couple months..and it has gotten worse over that time, that whatever i search for is very one sided or ..there is NO information.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:47 pm

this isnt a new idea for african countries. Burundi had their VP killed in a plane crash by its president. does this signal a mass genocide like Burundis did? i think Wagner will keep order. they have at most 500 peacekeepers in malawi, but its prolly enough. like a reduced battalion comming out of kursk during world war II bent on singing gospel choir hymns to nazi hitler youths at Easter sunrise services.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum