Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macron dissolves french parliament calls for snap election..FRANCE

+4
vege57
Red Lily
jirqoadai
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Macron dissolves french parliament calls for snap election..FRANCE - Page 6 Empty Re: Macron dissolves french parliament calls for snap election..FRANCE

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:05 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Keith wrote:And Paris is supposed to be hosting the Olympics in a few more weeks. I hope the ratings for it tank and the Islamists burn down the whole city. I want it to be a major PR disaster for their government.

Why would you want that to happen Keith ? What have the French ever done to you ?

They saved our ass during the War of Independence.
But we've been saving their asses ever since WWI. Razz

only because they hated the Anglish.
https://www.worldhistory.org/article/1955/french-involvement-in-the-american-revolution/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Macron dissolves french parliament calls for snap election..FRANCE - Page 6 Empty Re: Macron dissolves french parliament calls for snap election..FRANCE

Post by vege57 Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:20 pm

Keith wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Keith wrote:And Paris is supposed to be hosting the Olympics in a few more weeks. I hope the ratings for it tank and the Islamists burn down the whole city. I want it to be a major PR disaster for their government.

Why would you want that to happen Keith ? What have the French ever done to you ?

Read the last sentence on my previous post. Do I need to tell you what "PR" means?

Do I need to tell you what stupid means, Youre seein it every time you look in the mirror lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Sat Jul 13, 2024 1:12 pm

vege57 wrote:
Keith wrote:
vege57 wrote:

Read the last sentence on my previous post. Do I need to tell you what "PR" means?

Do I need to tell you what stupid means, Youre seein it every time you look in the mirror lol

Wow, that's all you have to come back at me with, to call me stupid? Maybe you should stop getting your argument pointers from a six-year-old.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jul 13, 2024 5:41 pm

Keith wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Keith wrote:
vege57 wrote:

Wow, that's all you have to come back at me with, to call me stupid? Maybe you should stop getting your argument pointers from a six-year-old.

No less stupid than your reply to me , a little more humorous mind lol

and as far as the six year old goes , im just trying to fit in here lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6