Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cracker Barrel seems to be going the way of BudWeiser

+2
Keith
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Go down

Cracker Barrel seems to be going the way of BudWeiser Empty Cracker Barrel seems to be going the way of BudWeiser

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 31, 2024 1:25 pm

Hires a girl boss  (aka girlbossey).  She wants changes, changes in the decor, the food, with the times whatever that means...and since she took over Cracker Barrel business has declined by 40%.  It's not your restaurants, CB...it's your leadership...your CEO's, your board.    and you don't get that.

https://notthebee.com/article/cracker-barrel-is-tanking-under-the-new-girlboss-ceo-but-one-lad-thinks-he-knows-how-to-turn-it-around

Cracker Barrel's version of Alyssa Heinerscheid.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Cracker Barrel seems to be going the way of BudWeiser Empty Re: Cracker Barrel seems to be going the way of BudWeiser

Post by Keith Fri May 31, 2024 4:07 pm

I've heard of Cracker Barrel, but I've never been to one. I've been reading that restaurants as a whole are having problems staying afloat. They're closing left and right. It seems to be a similar situation to what's happened with a lot of malls and department stores-- people just don't want to go out to them anymore.

Food delivery services, on the other hand, are surging in popularity. People would rather eat at home than deal with the things that give eating in a restaurant a bad reputation (expensive prices, bad service, low-quality food, rowdy clientele, etc.)
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Cracker Barrel seems to be going the way of BudWeiser Empty Re: Cracker Barrel seems to be going the way of BudWeiser

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 31, 2024 4:21 pm

Keith wrote:I've heard of Cracker Barrel, but I've never been to one. I've been reading that restaurants as a whole are having problems staying afloat. They're closing left and right. It seems to be a similar situation to what's happened with a lot of malls and department stores-- people just don't want to go out to them anymore.

Food delivery services, on the other hand, are surging in popularity. People would rather eat at home than deal with the things that give eating in a restaurant a bad reputation (expensive prices, bad service, low-quality food, rowdy clientele, etc.)

uh huh...Trump election when dems lost they dam minds and were too dangerous to be around and then Covid where restaurants and stores showed their loyalty. Not to their customers...to the gov't.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Fri May 31, 2024 5:59 pm

They've always been kind of folksy, with a general store type gift shop as the lobby. We have always like them. I think the problem started recently when they started supporting LGBT;oigas;ohas;o and started displaying and selling rainbow rocking chairs on their front porch.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri May 31, 2024 8:04 pm

why wouldnt you just go to wallyworld, by a small block of cheese ( $1.77 ) two thingys of bread ( $0.66 ) and a log of summertime sausage for $ 7.75? two sammiches for under 12 bucks and you got food to nibble on at your pleasure.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri May 31, 2024 8:05 pm

sorry. $6.98 for the sausage
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri May 31, 2024 8:13 pm

Crusader wrote:They've always been kind of folksy, with a general store type gift shop as the lobby.  We have always like them.  I think the problem started recently when they started supporting LGBT;oigas;ohas;o and started displaying and selling rainbow rocking chairs on their front porch.

That'ld put me off going to that business. Anyones sexual orientation is entirely up to them.
It is not a business concern. A business' concern is profit, that often comes from having happy customers.
If a company wants to focus on a small sector of the population they are neglecting the majority of their customers.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:53 am

Everything that made them appealing, is condemned by a DEI Woketard grrl-boss. What are they going to do, have a Drag Queen Greeter on their front porches?

I was at one for the first time two years ago and was surprised at the value for the price. That was just when they started with their Pro-Sodomy policy changes.

I coulda been a regular. By the time this culture is re-oriented properly, if it ever is, I'll be dead of old age.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down