Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonite: South Bronx Trump Rally...people have already been gathering

2 posters

Go down

Tonite: South Bronx Trump Rally...people have already been gathering Empty Tonite: South Bronx Trump Rally...people have already been gathering

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 23, 2024 9:19 pm

https://headlineusa.com/trump-rally-south-bronx-biggest-test/

LOOkin' pretty good so far.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tonite: South Bronx Trump Rally...people have already been gathering Empty Re: Tonite: South Bronx Trump Rally...people have already been gathering

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 23, 2024 10:24 pm

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Tonite: South Bronx Trump Rally...people have already been gathering Empty Re: Tonite: South Bronx Trump Rally...people have already been gathering

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 24, 2024 12:13 am

Kathy Hochul called South Bronx attendees clowns.    Her Hilliary Deplorable moment.    

Go half way down this page for her video with cnn host ..is that Jake Tapper.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/york-gov-hochul-trump-rally-224510813.html
reminds me of pelousy's last word...DJT will never be president. Take that to the bank.

The crowd seemed prit.tee happy to see him.

AoC is putting ointment on her butthurt tonite.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 24, 2024 12:17 am

25,000 fans...that's actually pretty good for new jerk.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-vows-save-deep-blue-001626588.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 24, 2024 9:22 am

Well. Anderson Cooper is not happy and his little on the scene reporter looks a little green around the gills.

Dont' forget...Hochul calls Trump South Bronx supporters Clowns. That's gonna go over well.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 24, 2024 9:25 am

oh look. She didn't say anything about mean tweets.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 24, 2024 9:34 am

Tonite: South Bronx Trump Rally...people have already been gathering 8r9l0b

Diaz is in truh. bulll.

at trump rally dem rueben diaz endorses trump and apologizes on behalf of all hispanic for corrupt judge merchan.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 24, 2024 12:36 pm

You can hear the sadness in their voices.

WHAT a great morning.. NOT as good as the morning of Election 2016 when Trump was the clear winner. THAT was a GREAT MORNING.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri May 24, 2024 4:40 pm

It amuses me how Trump is holding all of these rallies in areas he has no chance of taking. Furthermore, he's trying too hard to appeal to the minorities who traditionally vote left. I was even reading he had a pair of (c)rappers onstage endorsing him. Is this really the type of company you want to be keeping?

Okay, I get that a presidential candidate has to appeal to everyone, but realistically, as far as Trump goes, I don't think it's gonna help him all that much. Especially in New York.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 27, 2024 10:58 pm

The Wrath of the spurned media gatekeepers

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/latino/jorge-bonilla/2024/05/26/trumps-bronx-rally-and-wrath-spurned-media-gatekeepers

Acosta and Navarro:

ANA NAVARRO: Well, a few things. One is I think America has a little bit of amnesia when it comes to Donald Trump and frankly being in a courtroom for the last 20 days, I think, has helped him because he's not been out in rallies saying the stupid stuff he says and the incendiary, outrageous things he says on a daily basis. We've been focusing on Michael Cohen, we’ve been focusing on Stormy Daniels. We haven't been focusing on the things that Donald Trump says. Another thing is, I think at this point in 2024, this is kinda baked in, people already know the guy’s a misogynist, they already know he's a racist, they already know he says divisive things and they seem not to take him literally or seriously.

They think it’s, kind of, part of a clown act, entertainment and then the third thing, Jim, and this is the truth and you and I know this as Latinos, there are some Latino immigrants who forget they came here as immigrants and who want to shut the door behind them and, who think being anti-immigrant somehow is going to make them pass as more American, pass as whatever.

And that's a very stupid attitude to have because what folks don’t realize is that when the guy drives thousands of miles to go hunt down Latinos in a Walmart in Texas. He doesn't care when you came here he doesn't care—

ACOSTA: Right.

NAVARRO: -- what your accent is, what he's looking for is “Does it look like me, does it sound like me?” That's what he's looking for.

ACOSTA: Yeah.

NAVARRO: So, you know, when people are anti-something, they're not asking for your papers, they're just anti-that group.

I find that the most telling part of this exchange is Acosta setting Navarro up by saying that they discussed “the disconnect” on other occasions. To be clear, “the disconnect” Acosta refers to is ongoing, and it is between Hispanics and the Democratic Party.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down