Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Do Not Disclose This Is An Ad": OnlyFans Creator Says Biden Admin Paid For "Full On Political Propaganda"

2 posters

Go down

"Do Not Disclose This Is An Ad": OnlyFans Creator Says Biden Admin Paid For "Full On Political Propaganda" Empty "Do Not Disclose This Is An Ad": OnlyFans Creator Says Biden Admin Paid For "Full On Political Propaganda"

Post by 2cent Thu May 02, 2024 6:41 pm

Not the "Rock 'em Sock 'em" expose`of the century, for sure. Still, more exposure of what the pervasive Left can't resist cheating.

From the article:
https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1784686496559288416

Cripes, you'd think this was my first rodeo. Lemme try again.
NEW: OnlyFans creator Farha Khalidi says she was paid by the Biden Administration to spread "political propaganda" & was told to not disclose her videos were ads.

Everything about Biden is fake.

Khalidi says the Biden admin reached out to her because they wanted someone with… Show more

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/do-not-disclose-ad-onlyfans-creator-says-biden-admin-paid-full-political-propaganda?utm_source=daily_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2588
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

"Do Not Disclose This Is An Ad": OnlyFans Creator Says Biden Admin Paid For "Full On Political Propaganda" Empty Re: "Do Not Disclose This Is An Ad": OnlyFans Creator Says Biden Admin Paid For "Full On Political Propaganda"

Post by Red Lily Thu May 02, 2024 9:01 pm

I've never heard of her so I don't know her credibility but ...

"I was doing full on political propaganda," she said of her TT videos.

"The funny thing is they're like, do not disclose this is an ad because technically it's not a product so you don't have to disclose it's an ad."

"Do Not Disclose This Is An Ad": OnlyFans Creator Says Biden Admin Paid For "Full On Political Propaganda" 2812882407

Are they so desperate that they have to pay random young people to spout propaganda? That's a very dangerous practice which could so easily backfire and obviously did.

So ... I answered my own question. The desperation is palpable.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

"Do Not Disclose This Is An Ad": OnlyFans Creator Says Biden Admin Paid For "Full On Political Propaganda" Empty Re: "Do Not Disclose This Is An Ad": OnlyFans Creator Says Biden Admin Paid For "Full On Political Propaganda"

Post by 2cent Thu May 02, 2024 10:42 pm

Red Lily wrote:I've never heard of her so I don't know her credibility but   ...

"I was doing full on political propaganda," she said of her TT videos.

"The funny thing is they're like, do not disclose this is an ad because technically it's not a product so you don't have to disclose it's an ad."

"Do Not Disclose This Is An Ad": OnlyFans Creator Says Biden Admin Paid For "Full On Political Propaganda" 2812882407

Are they so desperate that they have to pay random young people to spout propaganda?  That's a very dangerous practice which could so easily backfire and obviously did.

So   ...   I answered my own question.  The desperation is palpable.
Good insight. What's almost funny is the D's thinking they've got to pay fake bimbos because they're aren't enough who come by it naturally? lol

You're right. They've gone dafter than the ones they're paying to play the roll.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down