Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five middle school girls protest strange boy competing against them

+4
Keith
2cent
Crusader
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Go down

Five middle school girls protest strange boy competing against them Empty Five middle school girls protest strange boy competing against them

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 01, 2024 12:00 am

as a girl. They quietly and respectfully withdrew from the competition and for their trouble the school/school board has banned them from further competition because they wouldn't go along with the insanity.  They girls are thirteen years old.

Five West Virginia middle schoolers who protested a transgender athlete’s participation in a track and field competition have been barred from future meets — prompting the state attorney general to ask the US Supreme Court to weigh in on transgender student-athlete bans for a second time.

West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey filed a lawsuit against the Harrison County Board of Education on the dissenting students’ behalf after they were blocked from upcoming meets following their protests at the April 18th shot put competition, West Virginia Watch reported.

Five girls from Lincoln Middle School stepped up to the circle for their turn before refusing to throw in the event, which was won by Becky Pepper-Jackson, a 13-year-old girl who takes puberty-blocking medication and estrogen hormone therapy.

While West Virginia law bans transgender girls from playing on girls’ sports teams, a recent federal appeals court ruled that the law couldn’t lawfully be applied to the eighth-grader.

More here: https://nypost.com/2024/04/30/us-news/middle-schoolers-who-protested-trans-athletes-participation-banned-from-future-competitions/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and Brat like this post

Back to top Go down

Five middle school girls protest strange boy competing against them Empty Re: Five middle school girls protest strange boy competing against them

Post by Crusader Wed May 01, 2024 7:51 am

Unfortunately, that's what it will take to stop this insanity. Half the people on Earth are women and this school board just alienated them from their own sports. Their school sports will now be boys or other.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Daily Bread, Calypso Jones, 2cent, Brat and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Five middle school girls protest strange boy competing against them Empty Re: Five middle school girls protest strange boy competing against them

Post by 2cent Wed May 01, 2024 10:15 am

(Maybe I'll "read more" later.)

Real sad, when it's the 13 yr old kids in the room who are the adults.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Brat and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 01, 2024 11:05 am

This is all so crazy. Makes you wonder what has happened to half the country.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Brat and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Wed May 01, 2024 12:27 pm

It's good that the students were protesting, but I never understood what girls get out of playing sports in school anyway. I think it's all part of a matriarchal conspiracy to turn the gender roles on its ear; they want boys to bake souffles in home-ec, while the girls run around on an outdoor track.

Last edited by Keith on Fri May 03, 2024 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finally noticed a typo)
Keith
Keith

Brat and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed May 01, 2024 1:05 pm

Keith wrote:It's good that the students were protesting, but I never understood what girls get out of playing sports in school anyway. I think it's all part of a matriarchal conspiracy to turn the gender roles on its ear; they want boys to bake souffles in home-ec, while the girls round around on an outdoor track.

Many females like to play competitive sports. Good on them.

Many guys like to cook. I've always had compliments about my pumpkin soup and roasted veges.
Even the soups that I think are just 'ok' get compliments.

Sprintcyclist

Daily Bread and Brat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed May 01, 2024 3:30 pm

Keith wrote:It's good that the students were protesting, but I never understood what girls get out of playing sports in school anyway. I think it's all part of a matriarchal conspiracy to turn the gender roles on its ear; they want boys to bake souffles in home-ec, while the girls round around on an outdoor track.

The girls that excel in these sports are well rounded and on par with the men v men sports . They play a cleaner game and its all about being perfect in that sport . I'll watch a girl UConn basketball game over a pro mens game anytime because they're a phenomenal basketball team and play pure basketball with no cheap shots to hurt other players . Girls Lacrosse is another great sport the girls play . I'm glad these girls are fighting back by not competing if a male waste of life shows up with a bra on to try for a headline because that's all these faggets are capable of .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent, Brat and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed May 01, 2024 8:42 pm

Girls today, need to take Self-Defense classes. Taught by a woman - a real woman.

Only non-penis girls.

I don't care if it's street fighting, or Tai kwan do (however it's spelled) or other Martial Arts. They have to know how to hurt, maybe kill, someone twice their size.

And they need to practice regularly.

And this will probably be essential for all of their lives. We are leaving civilized life behind...all you need to see to know THAT, is just take a trip through a city during Rush Hour.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Brat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu May 02, 2024 3:48 pm

My Daughter played basketball and even bought her own net for the house. She inspired me to get back into playing at that time. She did well in school, graduated high school and now has a bachelors degree. As a parent, I supported BOTH of my kids to do whatever they wanted to in school. To have girls competing against boys in sports is lunacy!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Brat and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down