Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Yorker Senior citizen comes to Florida sees LGB bumpersticker and keys car

4 posters

Go down

New Yorker Senior citizen comes to Florida sees LGB bumpersticker and keys car Empty New Yorker Senior citizen comes to Florida sees LGB bumpersticker and keys car

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:09 pm

LGB Let's Go Brandon.

Store has video of the crime, Cop matches his license plate and where he is renting.   Takes him to jail overnight.  I don't know but the missus seems pretty ticked.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

QuaseMarco likes this post

Back to top Go down

New Yorker Senior citizen comes to Florida sees LGB bumpersticker and keys car Empty Re: New Yorker Senior citizen comes to Florida sees LGB bumpersticker and keys car

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:11 pm

I hope he decides not to return. Florida has enough problems without the northern a'holes. I hope she tears him up when she gets him home.

Possibly Bail in whatever amount the judge decides, a 6000 dollar new paint job on the truck.

If you can't handle seeing bumper stickers that support Trump (Lets Go Brandon) then don't come to Florida.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

New Yorker Senior citizen comes to Florida sees LGB bumpersticker and keys car Empty Re: New Yorker Senior citizen comes to Florida sees LGB bumpersticker and keys car

Post by Casey Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:50 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I hope he decides not to return.   Florida has enough problems without the northern a'holes.    I hope she tears him up when she gets him home.

Possibly Bail in whatever amount the judge decides, a 6000 dollar new paint job on the truck.  

If you can't handle seeing bumper stickers that support Trump (Lets Go Brandon) then don't come to Florida.  

I'd like to see bail in the amount he can never raise.

So he's held in there, until the Key West inmates take the old tight end and make him a wide receiver.

I can't imagine how such a moron got the MONEY to vacation/buy a winter home in Key West. Syracuse? Believe me, that is NOT the land of opportunity. If I had my guess, it's that a rich relative kicked off, and now he's living the tycoon lifestyle.

Comes down there, sees a car with an opinion displayed that he doesn't like, and destroys the finish. Like a 10-year-old.

Worse, he ADMITS IT to the cops. And then pleads NOT GUILTY. That's stupid to the 10th power.

HE needs to be lawfared out of HIS last nickel. And get some Key West luvvin, there in lockup, while he's in there.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:57 pm

Did you see the part where he's in the police car, hands bound behind him and through the window he says to his wife, 'sorry sorry sorry' and she looks at him and says 'don't'. Sorta reminds me of Biden..remember he says to iran, 'don't'. Whatever that meant.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:35 pm

Putting a political bumper sticker on your car is just asking for trouble. Same with putting an election sign in your front yard. I wish people would keep their political opinions to themselves. I don't see the logic in letting complete strangers know where you stand politically, because all that does is agitate people and leave you open to vandalism... or worse. There's a lot of unhinged crazies out there these days.
Keith
Keith

Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:52 pm

Keith wrote:Putting a political bumper sticker on your car is just asking for trouble. Same with putting an election sign in your front yard. I wish people would keep their political opinions to themselves. I don't see the logic in letting complete strangers know where you stand politically, because all that does is agitate people and leave you open to vandalism... or worse. There's a lot of unhinged crazies out there these days.

I couldn't agree more!
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:55 pm

Keith wrote:Putting a political bumper sticker on your car is just asking for trouble. Same with putting an election sign in your front yard. I wish people would keep their political opinions to themselves. I don't see the logic in letting complete strangers know where you stand politically, because all that does is agitate people and leave you open to vandalism... or worse. There's a lot of unhinged crazies out there these days.

The idea was, to show there's strength in numbers. Bumper stickers, campaign shirts, all demonstrate: I like that guy. I work with you all; I'm your neighbor; and I think this guy is the right person for the office.

That works in a civil society, governed by rule of law.

It does NOT work with a simmering civil war, about to explode as a hot, shooting war. The sides are irreconcilable and the side we are NOT on, is violent, destructive, and cares nothing for the rights or property of others.

Yes, right now is not, repeat NOT the time to put such things on your car.

In fact, it's best not to put ANYTHING on your car that shows you a traditional American. Not a sticker "MY KID IS AN HONOR STUDENT AT_____." Not "Pray the Rosary." NOTHING.

For almost 30 years, I put VETERAN tags on my car. Most states offer them; I got them in Colorado, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Montana. Some indicated the war/battle I was part of. Montana showed my service branch.

In the past, it was one way to maybe get a break on a grey-area traffic ticket. It has for me, several times. But NOW...our most-vote pResident EVAH, has identified military veterans as ray-cyst terrorism suspects. Military service, veteran status, invites mockery and property damage.

My current two cars are plain as can be. NO stickers, decorations, anything that stands out. Montana, for some reason, has about 60 types of special plate backgrounds, as well as three base series to choose from. Everything from VETERAN to identifying one of the three major colleges in the state; to WOMEN OF THE WEST or SUPPORT THE CURE FOR BREAST CANCER. Or, just different decoration, like flat black, white outline of the state, with "406" watermarked across it.

Why 406? The state area code. This is a California thing - they have such a love of symbols like that...I do not get it, but it's real popular. The whole craziness happened when they moved from stamped, embosed plates to silk-screening flat aluminum tags, lowering the cost of special or variable backgrounds.

But now I just have the ugly base blue ones, the series that was supposed to be standard. My aim is to be the Grey Man...to blend in, in all ways.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down