Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four teens killed in horrendous accident, one a glorious athlete

5 posters

Go down

Four teens killed in horrendous accident, one a glorious athlete  Empty Four teens killed in horrendous accident, one a glorious athlete

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:23 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13360151/Four-teenagers-including-high-school-football-star-aged-14-17-killed-horror-crash-cop-cruiser-used-PIT-maneuver-stop-speeding-111mph-horrifying-photos-mangled-wreckage.html

...lots of talk about the SUV.....stolen.....the horrendous crash....and it was....the rescue people took near 2 hours to get the kids out of the wreckage. Two dead at scene and 2 died later in hospital of their injuries.

Lots of talk about how talented they were and how they'll be missed by school folk...and ya get down to near the bottom and you read this:

Authorities later added two of the teens that were killed in SUV were wearing ankle monitors, while three had active warrants, reports WLBT. Some of the occupants also appeared to be wearing ski masks.

'It is with great sadness that I share the two Newberry High School students who were in the serious car accident this past weekend have now passed away from their injuries,' Newberry High School principal James Sheppard wrote in a message to parents.

'Thank you for keeping both of these families in your thoughts during this difficult time.'

'Lawrence [McClendon] was a great kid to be around and have in our program,' said Ed Johnson, Newberry's head football coach.

As a football player he was competitive, talented and relentless with a knack for making big plays. He will be truly missed by everyone in the Panther football family.'

I smell lawsuits.

one of the victims:

Four teens killed in horrendous accident, one a glorious athlete  84199153-13360151-McLendon_was_a_sophomore_defensive_back_for_th_Newberry_High_Sch-m-17_1714345973484

the crash scene:

Four teens killed in horrendous accident, one a glorious athlete  84198835-13360151-image-a-9_1714345294076

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Four teens killed in horrendous accident, one a glorious athlete  Empty Re: Four teens killed in horrendous accident, one a glorious athlete

Post by Casey Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:42 pm

Yeah. He looks like a valedictorian to me.

Smart kids, good kids, ALWAYS flee the cops at 111 mph.

We only see the one. Betcha it's two buck n___ers and a couple of mud-hen white cheerleaders, slumming.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Four teens killed in horrendous accident, one a glorious athlete  Empty Re: Four teens killed in horrendous accident, one a glorious athlete

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:47 pm

Jesse Kelly this evening..was talking exactly to what i was alluding to in my OP. The writer initially made it sound as if the cops were totally at fault and once you get to the end you find out little particulars about the occupants of the car. Kelly says to him the writer seemed to egg on a race war of sorts by his early remarks. We all know most folk don't read to the end of the story.

speeding, stolen van, evading officers, ankle monitors, criminal records, ski masks. yes...move along, nothing to see here.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:22 am

Electronically monitored ski team? Is that a thing?
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:19 am

Crusader wrote:Electronically monitored ski team?  Is that a thing?

Now THAT was funny i don't care who you are.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat May 04, 2024 9:02 am

you three should be ashamed of yourselves. these bright and talented children were only headed to the senior citizens community center to deliver flowers to brighten everyones day. next on the agenda was picking up 5 crates of lunch milk for the kindergarteners. i had 8 five gallon cans of paint so they could work till sundown painting the wooden fence headed out of town. the cops should get to know willing upstanding citizens so they dont wreck their vehicles like that anymore.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun May 05, 2024 7:21 pm

I would put money on it they were Vaxed , Itll get you one way or the other
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun May 05, 2024 7:25 pm

dont feel too bad there Vege. nobodyelse got my implications of whitewashing the story either.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun May 05, 2024 7:30 pm

jirqoadai wrote:dont feel too bad there Vege. nobodyelse got my implications of whitewashing the story either.

I got it , I know the way you swing

the vax seems to work its way into so many threads I didnt want to disappoint
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down