Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arizona takes 150 year backward step on abortion

3 posters

Go down

Arizona takes 150 year backward step on abortion Empty Arizona takes 150 year backward step on abortion

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:49 am

.............. Arizona's top court on Tuesday revived a ban on nearly all abortions under a law from 1864 .................

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/arizonas-top-court-revives-19th-century-abortion-ban-2024-04-09/

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Arizona takes 150 year backward step on abortion Empty Re: Arizona takes 150 year backward step on abortion

Post by RV Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:49 am

In other words, Arizona took 150 steps FORWARD on baby killing!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Arizona takes 150 year backward step on abortion Empty Re: Arizona takes 150 year backward step on abortion

Post by Keith Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:45 pm

Well, that settles it. Trump's not going to win Arizona or most other states. This ruling was planned to stir up the infanticidal witches who are too fat and ugly to get pregnant anyway. They were instrumental in costing the "Republicans" the midterms in 2022, and you can bet that this election will hinge on them, as well. It really says something about how far this country has fallen when killing unborn children becomes the deciding factor in every major election.

But to be honest, I don't even care all that much about this issue, as I don't see myself as 100% pro-life or 100% pro-choice. I look at it from a eugenic standpoint. When you consider the types of women who are getting abortions, it would be foolish to force them to carry their defective offspring to full term. Abortion is kind of a necessary evil; it should not be messed with. Let each state decide what they want to do.

But the Christtards believe every sperm is sacred; they care more about quantity over quality. And out of all the issues plaguing this country, it's the abortion hill the Republitards choose to die on. It's like they have no idea how unpopular their beliefs are. Being pro-life is political suicide. Even the "red" states are choosing to legalize abortion, because most rational-thinking people realize that abortion is a complex, multifaceted issue; there's nothing "black and white" about it.

In an ideal world, women would only seek abortion as a last resort. I think women should be more responsible and utilize birth control, if not stay celibate altogether. We should also be encouraging healthy, intelligent, moral people to have more children in order to offset the promiscuous, Marxist sociopaths who are terminating their ill-begotten spawn.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down