Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Officer Diller Rest in Peace

4 posters

:: Entertainment :: Rants

Go down

Officer Diller Rest in Peace  Empty Officer Diller Rest in Peace

Post by Daily Bread Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am

Priorities
President Trump is going to be in Massapequa Long Island today to attend Officer Dillers wake despite all of the childish aggravation the Democrat party has put on his shoulders to stop this election and take up his time  .
President Biden will also be in NY to pocket million$ in Manhattan with Obama , Gore , Clinton for their election war chest and not even a call of consolation to Dillers wife and newborn .

That's the difference between 2 Presidents

Officer Diller was gunned down by a democrat in Far Rockaway on Mott ave , A street and nieghborhood so repulsive that you throw your shoes in the garbage after walking on the sidewalk .
This is the Democrat Party's agenda .
Rest in Peace Officer - Long Island will take care of your family .
Officer Diller Rest in Peace  Th17
Officer Diller Rest in Peace  Th17
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Officer Diller Rest in Peace  Empty Re: Officer Diller Rest in Peace

Post by Keith Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 pm

Ironically, it's the NYPD's own policies that get their officers killed. They'll beat your ass if you so much as lay a finger on someone squatting in your house, but they will gladly let themselves get shot by black thugs whacked out on dope. Why any white person would want to be a LEO in a chocolate dump like NYC is beyond me. Must be all of those dumb TV shows like Blue Bloods.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:59 pm

RIP officer Diller.

Officer Diller Rest in Peace  3997609988

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:29 pm

Keith wrote:Ironically, it's the NYPD's own policies that get their officers killed. They'll beat your ass if you so much as lay a finger on someone squatting in your house, but they will gladly let themselves get shot by black thugs whacked out on dope. Why any white person would want to be a LEO in a chocolate dump like NYC is beyond me. Must be all of those dumb TV shows like Blue Bloods.

I guess there are some that think its still worth saving . Not all chocolates are breaking laws and the ones that do are only allowed to do it by order of the vanillas that institute the liberal laws . It only takes a few on both sides to F things up on purpose .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:30 pm

Keith wrote:Ironically, it's the NYPD's own policies that get their officers killed. They'll beat your ass if you so much as lay a finger on someone squatting in your house, but they will gladly let themselves get shot by black thugs whacked out on dope. Why any white person would want to be a LEO in a chocolate dump like NYC is beyond me. Must be all of those dumb TV shows like Blue Bloods.

Actually, Blue Bloods focuses on the Police Commissioner's non support of the Mayor's woke 'let them go' so they can commit more crimes policies. They are always at loggerheads over it. That's why I like it.

RIP Officer Diller!
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 pm

Red Lily wrote:

Actually, Blue Bloods focuses on the Police Commissioner's non support of the Mayor's woke 'let them go' so they can commit more crimes policies.  They are always at loggerheads over it.

So what? It's all escapist bullshit and propaganda to make people think these guys are brave and heroic, and doing a valuable service to the public. But they're really just mercenaries for the Marxist power structure. Most of them don't have any kind of conscience. They will say and do whatever they're told as long as they get a fat paycheck and some donuts out of it.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm

Keith wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

Actually, Blue Bloods focuses on the Police Commissioner's non support of the Mayor's woke 'let them go' so they can commit more crimes policies.  They are always at loggerheads over it.

So what? It's all escapist bullshit and propaganda to make people think these guys are brave and heroic, and doing a valuable service to the public. But they're really just mercenaries for the Marxist power structure. Most of them don't have any kind of conscience. They will say and do whatever they're told as long as they get a fat paycheck and some donuts out of it.

I disagree with all that and I also think it's a good thing that some shows are showing pushback to the woke agenda and if you single something out you should at least be aware of what it's about.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Daily Bread, vege57 and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down