Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leslie Van Houten

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leslie Van Houten - Page 2 Empty Re: Leslie Van Houten

Post by jirqoadai Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:35 am

Calypso Jones wrote:How do you know what I'm screaming at.  You don't.  Tell me who cares about conservatives opinions.  No one.  Conservatives are like invisible or nonexistant as far as media and  politicians etc are concerned.  Why aren't you forming a citizen  army to take back control if this runaway govt.  
i am a student of all history. one must be if they wish to not make the same critical errors of the past. the fed has changed the rules concerning nationals wishing to bankroll patriotism. used to be large volumes of tnt were needed to successfully drop a govt. guns hasnt worked scince 1974. every citizen who was right winged in kampuchea owned one if they desired to. instead a full 25% of them starved. since jimmy carter the communists have managed to retain control and sink deeper roots to boot. how can one lead a revolution when the second a group of fundamentalists meet, the fbi infiltrates it. the old days of operating in 3 man cells only works where most citizens have no firearms. i wouldnt dare try in mountainous areas. in cities theyve been packed by democrat minnions. i see nowhere to have base people. teach your children well. maybe one day they will discover an answer.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:54 pm

I have a degree in history. That and $5.00 might get you a McDonald's iced coffee
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:56 am

jirqoadai wrote:my info came directly from wiki. read the murder account of susan atkins before it goes away, dickhead

I looked at Wiki and you modified the script my little toad lickin friend lol
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Brat Tue May 14, 2024 4:24 pm

I've seen all the photos from Cielo Drive.  Sharon Tate on the couch, rope around her neck; the rope over the beam. the other end of the rope was around Jay Sebring's neck.
Brat
Brat

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue May 14, 2024 5:31 pm

Brat wrote:I've seen all the photos from Cielo Drive.  Sharon Tate on the couch, rope around her neck; the rope over the beam. the other end of the rope was around Jay Sebring's neck.
Sharon was posed after her death. you know that dont you? photo you saw of her was prolly doctored extensively. upon strangulation everything that can be becomes evacuated from your body. piss, shit, baby, eyes. if she still had baby, she wasnt hung till death. my entire premise is that people are idiots if they think they can have logic comming from anyone from CA. wasnt that Paul Newman who officiated Jays funeral? im quite sure everyone who went to either Jays or Sharons funeral became a " gun advocate " and the next day went about armed with a revolver.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2