Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

17yo athlete gets 3 blood clots in brain after covid vax

4 posters

Go down

17yo athlete gets 3 blood clots in brain after covid vax Empty 17yo athlete gets 3 blood clots in brain after covid vax

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 09, 2021 8:57 pm

WHY is a 17 year old taking the covid vax?

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/healthy-17-year-old-utah-high-school-athlete-develops-3-blood-clots-in-his-brain-immediately-after-covid-vaccine/

comments are VERY interesting.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

17yo athlete gets 3 blood clots in brain after covid vax Empty Re: 17yo athlete gets 3 blood clots in brain after covid vax

Post by Jen Sun May 09, 2021 11:48 pm

I didn't realize that the vax was opened up to teenagers. Maybe it just happened. Obviously........... teenagers should not be racing over to take the vax. None of us should be doing that unless we want to be test subjects for an experimental vaccine... or whatever it is.
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

17yo athlete gets 3 blood clots in brain after covid vax Empty Re: 17yo athlete gets 3 blood clots in brain after covid vax

Post by 2cent Mon May 10, 2021 1:05 am

I read well down into the comments, and yes, there are plenty of good ones, but scrolled back near to the top for this one:

Verified Truth

serious question: we support Trump. Trump supports the vaccine. We are rightly questioning the negative effects of the vaccine. If the vaccine is bad (meaning it really does do more harm than good) then does Trump share any blame? One thing is certain: If this vaccine were developed with Biden at the helm (no Trump involvement) those distrusting and skipping the shots would be FAR higher then they are now. Another question: With HCQ and now Ivermectin, was a vaccine even necessary?
[size]
I don't know so much about sharing "blame," per se, but it did baffle me when anti-Trumpers were screaming that he wasn't acting soon enough, while I was thinking he was moving WAY TOO FAST! 

And yes, if this all happened entirely under a Dem prezzy, there's be a whole different sideshow going on from those of us in the peanut gallery.[/size]
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon May 10, 2021 8:44 am

2cent wrote:I read well down into the comments, and yes, there are plenty of good ones, but scrolled back near to the top for this one:

Verified Truth

serious question: we support Trump. Trump supports the vaccine. We are rightly questioning the negative effects of the vaccine. If the vaccine is bad (meaning it really does do more harm than good) then does Trump share any blame? One thing is certain: If this vaccine were developed with Biden at the helm (no Trump involvement) those distrusting and skipping the shots would be FAR higher then they are now. Another question: With HCQ and now Ivermectin, was a vaccine even necessary?

I don't know so much about sharing "blame," per se, but it did baffle me when anti-Trumpers were screaming that he wasn't acting soon enough, while I was thinking he was moving WAY TOO FAST! 

And yes, if this all happened entirely under a Dem prezzy, there's be a whole different sideshow going on from those of us in the peanut gallery.

You know I find it rather odd. When an article comes out that seems to cast doubt about the effectiveness, safety, efficacy or viability of the "vaccine", I hear President Trump's name mentioned. Otherwise, the MSM is falling all over themselves to claim that Bejing created the "vaccine" and is solely responsible for it. Would the Democrats tamper with the "vaccine" and then try to blame it on President Trump? You betcha! That is ONE of many reasons that I want no part of the "vaccine".
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 10, 2021 8:51 am

Big Pharma is the best friend of the democrats.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down