Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of the Union tonite Thursday March 7, 2024 10pm EST

+8
Keith
HawkTheSlayer
hurricanehook
vege57
Sprintcyclist
Crusader
QuaseMarco
Calypso Jones
12 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

State of the Union tonite Thursday March 7, 2024 10pm EST - Page 7 Empty Re: State of the Union tonite Thursday March 7, 2024 10pm EST

Post by Red Lily Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:37 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
RV wrote:
Red Lily wrote:I loved the look on Mike Johnson's face throughout the rant.  He looked like he was about to throw up.

...except for nodding his head in agreement with Bribem!

I saw nothing in his body language nor facial expressions that indicated he was in agreement with Biden at any time.  Even his 'smiles' were grimaces.
Johnson made 2 approving nods that i saw, where appropriate.  

The key words being "where appropriate"
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

State of the Union tonite Thursday March 7, 2024 10pm EST - Page 7 Empty Re: State of the Union tonite Thursday March 7, 2024 10pm EST

Post by RV Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:56 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:He was signaling the GOP base in the chamber.

Wait, there is a GOP base in the house? All I see are RINOs that allow the Democrats to do whatever they want.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:58 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
RV wrote:
Red Lily wrote:I loved the look on Mike Johnson's face throughout the rant.  He looked like he was about to throw up.

I saw nothing in his body language nor facial expressions that indicated he was in agreement with Biden at any time.  Even his 'smiles' were grimaces.

"where appropriate"? Where would it be "appropriate" to agree with the destruction of America?
RV
RV

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:45 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
RV wrote:

He should have walked out.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Daily Bread and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:50 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
RV wrote:

Clarence thomas didn't show up...and some other republicans didn't show up either. Johnson might have torn up Biden's speech like pelousy did a couple years ago. THat was classless what she did and someone said it was illegal according to house rules...i don't know. If it is illegal, if Johnson had done it...he'd have had to answer for it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:05 am

no media outlet reported this:

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:55 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
RV wrote:

Clarence thomas didn't show up...and some other republicans didn't show up either.    Johnson might have torn up Biden's speech like pelousy did a couple years ago.    THat was classless what she did and someone said it was illegal according to house rules...i don't know.   If it is illegal, if Johnson had done it...he'd have had to answer for it.

"illegal" only seems to apply to Conservatives, Patriots, Republicans, MAGA supporters and President Trump.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:42 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
RV wrote:

Clarence thomas didn't show up...and some other republicans didn't show up either.    Johnson might have torn up Biden's speech like pelousy did a couple years ago.    THat was classless what she did and someone said it was illegal according to house rules...i don't know.   If it is illegal, if Johnson had done it...he'd have had to answer for it.

Ya' know if a Republican had acted the way she did, the media would have covered it non-stop claiming that it was a "Constitution crisis". Because a Democrat did it, the media is fine with it.
RV
RV

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:37 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Casey Jones wrote: Clarence thomas didn't show up...and some other republicans didn't show up either.    Johnson might have torn up Biden's speech like pelousy did a couple years ago.    THat was classless what she did and someone said it was illegal according to house rules...i don't know.   If it is illegal, if Johnson had done it...he'd have had to answer for it.
It isn't illegal because it was just a copy. Not the official record.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:21 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
RV wrote:

The man has class and withheld negative comments but visually showed his sustain - unlike a Democrats love for Pelosis childish actions during Trumps speech .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next