Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haley Suspends GOP Campaign

+2
Keith
HawkTheSlayer
6 posters

Go down

Haley Suspends GOP Campaign  Empty Haley Suspends GOP Campaign

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:30 am

Haley Suspends GOP Campaign  2024-010

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2508023.html

Former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley announced today that she is quitting the presidential race – clearing the way for Donald Trump to clinch the Republican nomination and setting American voters up for a Biden-Trump 2020 rematch.
As she delivered a speech on Wednesday morning from her home state of South Carolina, she announced she was suspending her campaign — just over a year after she first launched her 2024 bid for president — but did not endorse Mr Trump.

She mentioned her Republican rival and his expectant ascension to becoming the party’s nominee: “I congratulate him and wish him well. I wish anyone well who would be america’s president. Our country is too precious to let our differences divide us.”
The former UN ambassador also emphasised her political positions. She said it’s a “moral imperative” that the United States stand by its allies in Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan, predicted that the “national debt will eventually crush our economy,” and demanded term limits for members of Congress.

The announcement comes after a series of losses and a particularly disappointing day on Super Tuesday, when Ms Haley managed to secure just one win over her Republican rival in Vermont.
While Mr Trump quickly took to the stage at Mar-a-Lago to declare victory, after 11 of 15 Republican primary races were called in his favour, Ms Haley failed to put in an appearance at all on the night.

Now, multiple outlets are reporting that Ms Haley will deliver remarks in Charleston, South Carolina, at 10am ET on Wednesday.
During the speech, she will finally bow out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination – but will still refuse to endorse the party frontrunner Mr Trump.

Over the course of the primary cycle, Ms Haley emerged from a once-crowded GOP field to become the last person standing against the front-runner.
She consistently rose in the polls after stellar debate performances and received a lot of attention in the fall from wealthy donors and never-Trump Republicans, hoping that an alternative Republican candidate could become the 2024 nominee.

She also earned endorsements from New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu, former 2024 candidate Asa Hutchinson, as well as the Koch network-backed super PAC Americans for Prosperity Action.
In December, however, the wheels began to come off her campaign as she made a series of what proved to be unrecoverable flubs.

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Haley Suspends GOP Campaign  Empty Re: Haley Suspends GOP Campaign

Post by Keith Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:33 am

Good riddance. We don't need another warmonger as president. If you ordered me into a voting booth with a rifle in my back and forced me to vote for either Biden or Haley, I'd vote for Biden, because I'd rather have a senile, oafish, white guy as president than an irrational, brown woman who would trigger WW3 and turn the entire world into a ball of glass.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:44 am

She did the damage she was paid to do and garnered a big enough percentage of Republicans into their own little " I ain't gonna vote for Trump club" . Now all the Democrats have to do is pony up 30% more dead voters to take 2024 .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, hurricanehook and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:25 pm

prolly no one on this here website is in agreeance with me on this one, so i wont say nuffn
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Daily Bread and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:36 pm

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:44 pm

Keith wrote:Good riddance. We don't need another warmonger as president. If you ordered me into a voting booth with a rifle in my back and forced me to vote for either Biden or Haley, I'd vote for Biden, because I'd rather have a senile, oafish, white guy as president than an irrational, brown woman who would trigger WW3 and turn the entire world into a ball of glass.

The "senile, oafish, white guy" has dismantled our military, allowed China access to our nuclear facilities, given Iran cart blanche and EO'd our military to the point where WWIII may happen anyway. A vote for Bribem is a vote for Marxism, Communism, Chaos, open borders and rampant terrorism.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:48 pm

Daily Bread wrote:She did the damage she was paid to do and garnered a big enough percentage of Republicans into their own little " I ain't gonna vote for Trump club" . Now all the Democrats have to do is pony up 30% more dead voters to take 2024 .

The support she "garnered" was only of RINO's (i.e.Democrats posing as Republicans), NOT real Conservatives!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:41 pm

RV wrote:
Keith wrote:Good riddance. We don't need another warmonger as president. If you ordered me into a voting booth with a rifle in my back and forced me to vote for either Biden or Haley, I'd vote for Biden, because I'd rather have a senile, oafish, white guy as president than an irrational, brown woman who would trigger WW3 and turn the entire world into a ball of glass.

The "senile, oafish, white guy" has dismantled our military, allowed China access to our nuclear facilities, given Iran cart blanche and EO'd our military to the point where WWIII may happen anyway. A vote for Bribem is a vote for Marxism, Communism, Chaos, open borders and rampant terrorism.

Don't worry, like I said earlier, I would only vote for Biden if I was coerced to do so. I'm still going with RFK, Jr., even though he's most likely not gonna get anywhere. He should have support up the wazoo by now, but everyone's still clinging onto Trump. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, we'll have to see after Election Day. I probably won't even vote at all. What's the point in voting when oligarchs like George Soros can buy whatever politicians they want?
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down