Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artists who have requested trump not use their music

5 posters

Go down

Artists who have requested trump not use their music Empty Artists who have requested trump not use their music

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:04 am

Rhianna, Rolling Stones, Luciano Pavarotti, Adele, Elton John, The estate of Sinéad O'Connor
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-68468467 wrote:

Basically he has been stealing from them.
Same as he stole from the Childrens Charity

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Artists who have requested trump not use their music Empty Re: Artists who have requested trump not use their music

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:26 am

I'll be sure to boycott their product.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Artists who have requested trump not use their music Empty Re: Artists who have requested trump not use their music

Post by RV Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:00 pm

Yeah, and we all know how "artists" favors Democrats and live in Commiefornia.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:16 pm

Why does tRump even need to use licensed shitlib music for his dumb rallies? I'm sure he could find some cornball country singer instead who would be willing to let him use their music. Like Kid COCK or whoever.

Even though I may not have heard their music or find them really shitty, I don't blame those artists for not wanting him to play their music. If I was a musician, I wouldn't want my music to be used for anyone's political campaigns. I would never sell out like that.
Keith
Keith

Red Lily and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:44 pm

Keith wrote:Why does tRump even need to use licensed shitlib music for his dumb rallies? I'm sure he could find some cornball country singer instead who would be willing to let him use their music. Like Kid COCK or whoever.

Even though I may not have heard their music or find them really shitty, I don't blame those artists for not wanting him to play their music. If I was a musician, I wouldn't want my music to be used for anyone's political campaigns. I would never sell out like that.

...and yet there are a plethora of "artists" who have no problem of allowing the Democrats to use THEM and their "music" for radical Marxist political purposes...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:03 pm

RV wrote:
Keith wrote:Why does tRump even need to use licensed shitlib music for his dumb rallies? I'm sure he could find some cornball country singer instead who would be willing to let him use their music. Like Kid COCK or whoever.

...and yet there are a plethora of "artists" who have no problem of allowing the Democrats to use THEM and their "music" for radical Marxist political purposes...

And, more than likely, there are also a plethora of artists who don't want their work to be used politically period. It's their work and it's their right.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:40 pm

they should be apolitical. Otherwise they're losing customers.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:41 pm

RV wrote:

Those musicians and those dem politicians think they have a seat at the globalist dinner party table.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum