Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Crispy Fried Potato Flowers With Garlic Cheese Sauce

2 posters

Go down

Super Crispy Fried Potato Flowers With Garlic Cheese Sauce Empty Super Crispy Fried Potato Flowers With Garlic Cheese Sauce

Post by Red Lily Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:08 pm

I'd never make these in a million years. Way too fiddly and time consuming for me nowadays (or maybe it's just that the video is way too long?) but I'd sure eat them if someone offered them to me lol.

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Super Crispy Fried Potato Flowers With Garlic Cheese Sauce Empty Re: Super Crispy Fried Potato Flowers With Garlic Cheese Sauce

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:04 pm

Red Lily wrote:I'd never make these in a million years.  Way too fiddly and time consuming for me nowadays (or maybe it's just that the video is way too long?) but I'd sure eat them if someone offered them to me lol.

Those look really good with a great presentation!
Need a good sauce to go with them.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Super Crispy Fried Potato Flowers With Garlic Cheese Sauce Empty Re: Super Crispy Fried Potato Flowers With Garlic Cheese Sauce

Post by Red Lily Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:11 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:I'd never make these in a million years.  Way too fiddly and time consuming for me nowadays (or maybe it's just that the video is way too long?) but I'd sure eat them if someone offered them to me lol.

Those look really good with a great presentation!
Need a good sauce to go with them.

There's a garlic cheese sauce to go with them lol.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down