Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Rural Rage...a threat to democracy

4 posters

Go down

White Rural Rage...a threat to democracy Empty White Rural Rage...a threat to democracy

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:02 pm

I wish.

but when we do get tired of you messin' with us...you better damn watch out.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

White Rural Rage...a threat to democracy Empty Re: White Rural Rage...a threat to democracy

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:02 pm

and just for the record....We are not a democracy.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

White Rural Rage...a threat to democracy Empty Re: White Rural Rage...a threat to democracy

Post by Keith Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:46 pm

A democracy is supposed to allow everyone an equal say in how their country is run. That includes white, rural voters.

"Democracy", in this case, is just a code word for the elitist, Marxist power structure. There's nothing democratic about it; in fact, it seems to be very antithesis of democracy.

Of course, the U.S. was never meant to be a pure democracy. It's a constitutional republic. If people still can't understand that or choose to conveniently overlook that fact, then they should not be voting.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:30 pm

Democracy = tyranny. Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for supper.

In order for a democracy to work it must use force to make the minority comply with the majority.
Quark
Quark

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:20 pm

They don't know rage.

EvilCat Breath

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:25 pm

Let me show you some rage..not reported in media. Video at the link.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/teen-girls-skull-smashed-into-concrete-during-fight-national-media-ignores-story/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:35 am

I am most proud to be a white RURAL rage Technically biracial but let's not quibble. I have taken my rage from woke. Millions just like me have done the same. There is no rage from the farmers and ranchers. They just want to live their lives. The rage comes from those like me. Those that experienced the breakdown of civilization, the enormous costs. The loss of infrastructure. Rage! You ain't seen nothing. We want REVENGE. we want RETRIBUTION. We want PAYBACK. that's your white rural rage.

EvilCat Breath

Calypso Jones and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:41 am

White Rural Rage...a threat to democracy 3561531328
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum