Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Athens GA Mayor blames Trump for murder of Laken Riley by ILLEGAL

+2
Keith
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Go down

Athens GA Mayor blames Trump for murder of Laken Riley by ILLEGAL Empty Athens GA Mayor blames Trump for murder of Laken Riley by ILLEGAL

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:37 am

Audience ain't havin' it.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/02/28/liar-athens-mayor-shouted-down-when-he-blames-laken-riley-death-on-trump-being-mean-to-illegals-1441019/

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Athens GA Mayor blames Trump for murder of Laken Riley by ILLEGAL Empty Re: Athens GA Mayor blames Trump for murder of Laken Riley by ILLEGAL

Post by Keith Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:24 am

Well, considering where this happened (a college in yellow-dog Georgia), I wouldn't find it impossible to believe that the murder victim was a raging shitlib herself. I'm sure if she could speak beyond the grave, she would concur with that mayor.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Athens GA Mayor blames Trump for murder of Laken Riley by ILLEGAL Empty Re: Athens GA Mayor blames Trump for murder of Laken Riley by ILLEGAL

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:05 pm

I think you're probably right.

Why would Biden not meet with them do you think?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:22 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I think you're probably right.  

Why would Biden not meet with them do you think?

Meetings are only when politically imperative.

We see where his mind is going...or rather, THAT his mind is GONE. Now he can barely walk on level ground. He's not gonna be fed into ANY situation that isn't TOTALLY controlled.

This mayor's spouting nonsense, but there was always the chance he was baiting Brandon.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:20 pm

Is he trying to say that Laken was killed because the invader was pissed at Trump's meanness? Pack these invaders up and send them back to where they came from. Better idea. Pack them up and send them to Haiti. They can have an entirely new homeland. Just fight for it.

EvilCat Breath

Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:36 pm

EvilCat Breath wrote:Is he trying to say that Laken was killed because the invader was pissed at Trump's meanness?  Pack these invaders up and send them back to where they came from.  Better idea.  Pack them up and send them to Haiti.  They can have an entirely new homeland.  Just fight for it.

Now there's some original thinking. I like it.
2cent
2cent

EvilCat Breath likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm

Lol, color me "surprised". If Democrats could find a way, they would blame President Trump for the Civil war, the Spanish-American war, Vietnam, WWI, Korean war, WWII, Operation Desert Storm and anything else they could pin on him.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down