Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo enables measles outbreak

+4
Red Lily
Abby08
Casey Jones
Sprintcyclist
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo enables measles outbreak - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo enables measles outbreak

Post by RV Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:30 pm

2cent wrote:While I don't care for the tilt of the article, it was irresponsible of AG Ladapo to okay sending sick kids to school - especially those of the non-vaccinated for measles variety.  

It is "irresponsible" to allow MILLIONS of ILLEGALS and terrorists into this country but, Democrats couldn't care less about law, the safety of Americans, etc..
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Casey Jones, JMWinPR and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo enables measles outbreak - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo enables measles outbreak

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:30 pm

JMWinPR wrote:When did measles become "extremely dangerous" except to embryos?. Stay home for a week, no problem. It was a right of passage, as well as chicken pox, mumps and many others

Measles has always been dangerous. It is highly contagious, has an incubation period of 4 days before any symptoms.

............ Even in previously healthy children, measles can cause serious illness requiring hospitalization.[44] One out of every 1,000 measles cases progresses to acute encephalitis, which often results in permanent brain damage.[44] One to three out of every 1,000 children who become infected with measles will die from respiratory and neurological complications.[44] ................

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measles

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:37 pm

JMWinPR wrote:When did measles become "extremely dangerous" except to embryos?. Stay home for a week, no problem. It was a right of passage, as well as chicken pox, mumps and many others

"extremely contagious"
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:28 am

Yeah, I notice that liberals don't ever say anything about the blatant way that Democrats manipulated the public with their WuFlu "Vaccine", doubling down on the lies, mask mandates, lockdowns, etc. I never hear libs saying anything about the blatant corruption in the WH or the Cocaine that automagically cannot be pinpointed to one individual even though we all KNOW where it came from.  Funny how that works...

I also find it rather "odd" that Democrats were able to ram through TWO impeachments against President Trump with virtually no evidence, Nancy Pelosi saying that President Trump will be impeached "forever" and yet Republicans with MOUNTAINS of evidence cannot impeach Biden ONCE. Seems rather odd to me...
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:54 am

RV wrote:
2cent wrote:While I don't care for the tilt of the article, it was irresponsible of AG Ladapo to okay sending sick kids to school - especially those of the non-vaccinated for measles variety.  

It is "irresponsible" to allow MILLIONS of ILLEGALS and terrorists into this country but, Democrats couldn't care less about law, the safety of Americans, etc..

and no immunizations are required. Matter of fact...that health insurance that obama ordered for us or be fined....is free to them....we pay for it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:51 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
RV wrote:

and no immunizations are required.  Matter of fact...that health insurance that obama ordered for us or be fined....is free to them....we pay for it.

Yeah, I hear Commiefornia is giving illegals a credit card worth 10K with no strings attached, no questions asked, no ID required, no verification required, nothing. As if Commiefornia didn't have enough financial troubles. Hey maybe Biden will kick in a couple of million dollars that he got off of the Chinese!

So what would stop an illegal alien who wants to go back to the well several times? At 10K a pop, this would be ripe for fraud on the tax payers dime.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2