Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nano plastics found in our blood for first time

2 posters

Go down

Nano plastics found in our blood for first time Empty Nano plastics found in our blood for first time

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:56 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/mar/24/microplastics-found-in-human-blood-for-first-time

It's sort of a good thing we had the covid scamdemic in 2020 because it opened Americans eyes to a lot of issues over our medical care, privacy, food systems.

We learned early on that the gov't allowed PigPharma to kill us and hospitals,doctors,nurses happily went along with killing their patients for cash. That's called accessory to murder i think...and the medical field is now an assassin on behalf of the gov't/PigPHarma.

Now we're learning more about what the fda has allowed in our foods because GCS..Generally considered safe...when they know damn well it isn't. additives, brominated vegetable oil for one addeed to SOFT DRINKS!! Cheerios and Quaker Oats had been adding additives that actually caused fertility problems for young adults. and there's more. Oh don't forget that deadly food pyramid. The Gov't always has its had in some aspect of depopulation and experimentation.

Lately i've started a detox regimen and i avoid plastic as much as possible. that means i don't drink out of plastic anymore i've moved to glass. Whatever items i have in the freezer packaged in plastic which is bad enough, i won't nuke or bake in that plastic. I move it to a glass dish.

i've also decided to stop using vegetable sprays which contain a certain additive Dimethyl silicone. i make my own now from avocado oil...pricey but my health is worth it.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Jen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Nano plastics found in our blood for first time Empty Re: Nano plastics found in our blood for first time

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:46 pm

Bottled water. Buy a pur or brita system. Way cheaper than buying water.

Jen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Nano plastics found in our blood for first time Empty Re: Nano plastics found in our blood for first time

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:02 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/boiling-hard-tap-water-removes-90-percent-microplastics-study

boiling hard tap water removes 90 percent microplastics study.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum