Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women are coming to their senses over this equality and wanting to be men scam

+4
Crusader
Cotton
JMWinPR
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Women are coming to their senses over this equality and wanting to be men scam - Page 2 Empty Re: Women are coming to their senses over this equality and wanting to be men scam

Post by Crusader Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:07 am

Red Lily wrote:
Crusader wrote:I got tired of her spending my paycheck and telling me what I should do.   I don't have that problem anymore

In all fairness, there are just as many women who have been wronged by a man as there are the reverse.

That's absolutely true and I know a few women who have been through that. I have an old friend from high school who is going through this with her husband right now. Man or woman, I don't like cheaters, abusers, or deadbeats.

Because of career choices and traditional marital roles, women are more vulnerable in some ways and are treated more favorably by the courts in some ways. (Alimony, child custody, etc...) Everything goes back to honesty and integrity. Texas law supports this in most cases and I'm thankful for it. It's not perfect and I know men and women who have been wronged in court, but it can't be perfect when all parties aren't being honest.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Women are coming to their senses over this equality and wanting to be men scam - Page 2 Empty Re: Women are coming to their senses over this equality and wanting to be men scam

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:31 am

Women get special treatment unless they can be legitimately shown to be good mothers  in courts of law.     Women usually get special treatment...cause they're the weaker sex...especially today.   The liberal, agenda driven female judges are weak brained. and mean.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:37 am

JMWinPR wrote:@Calypso Jones
"Women have a civilizing effect on men". I am certain you are correct on this. That is why their are double X's but no double Y's.

Double X's?
Do they live in Texas?

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:45 pm

Crusader wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
Crusader wrote:I got tired of her spending my paycheck and telling me what I should do.   I don't have that problem anymore

In all fairness, there are just as many women who have been wronged by a man as there are the reverse.

That's absolutely true and I know a few women who have been through that.  I have an old friend from high school who is going through this with her husband right now.  Man or woman, I don't like cheaters, abusers, or deadbeats.  

Because of career choices and traditional marital roles, women are more vulnerable in some ways and are treated more favorably by the courts in some ways. (Alimony,  child custody,  etc...)  Everything goes back to honesty and integrity.  Texas law supports this in most cases and I'm thankful for it.  It's not perfect and I know men and women who have been wronged in court, but it can't be perfect when all parties aren't being honest.

We don't have alimony here and I'm glad for that. I think it's wrong and stupid.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2