Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Health Org director upset about Conspiracy theories

+3
RV
Jen
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Go down

World Health Org director upset about Conspiracy theories Empty World Health Org director upset about Conspiracy theories

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:32 am

derailing his Pandemic Treaty that give the WHO the right to run the world in case...and you know they're planning it, another Scamdemic when we get too contrary.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/who-director-denounces-conspiracy-theories-concerning-his-sequel-to-covid-19

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

World Health Org director upset about Conspiracy theories Empty Re: World Health Org director upset about Conspiracy theories

Post by Jen Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:52 am

They have another plandemic ready if/ when they need it. I have to wonder if anyone will obey any edicts to wear masks, quarantine, or take a jab after the first one. I know I won't be taken in again (nor was I the first time, actually).
Jen
Jen

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

World Health Org director upset about Conspiracy theories Empty Re: World Health Org director upset about Conspiracy theories

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:04 am

Nor will I.  Walmart pharmacy is always trying to encourage people to get that poison shot with not too much luck. The more comes out the more people see how we were played.   HOWEVER, i am of the opinion that those that are vaxxed should be wearing a mask.

I friend in the poultry business told me this past week that when these vaxxes for chickens came out and producers had to have this done, the guys giving the chicken vaxx to the birds said that only 25%of the birds had to be vaxxed and then the vaccine would shedd to the other fowls.   THAT is frightening.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:16 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Nor will I.  Walmart pharmacy is always trying to encourage people to get that poison shot with not too much luck. The more comes out the more people see how we were played.   HOWEVER, i am of the opinion that those that are vaxxed should be wearing a mask.

I friend in the poultry business told me this past week that when these vaxxes for chickens came out and producers had to have this done, the guys giving the chicken vaxx to the birds said that only 25%of the birds had to be vaxxed and then the vaccine would shedd to the other fowls.   THAT is frightening.  

Hmmmm, makes me wonder if that was the plan for us as well...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:26 am

I think yes.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:39 am

Calypso Jones wrote:I think yes.

It's a new conspiracy, what else would you think ?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:13 am

The WHO is worried about the truth getting out! The WHO seems to love the conspiracy theories that Democrats claim are "facts".
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:30 pm

So they are vaxxing a percentage of chickens so that it then spreads to more chickens so that, in turn, it spreads on to humans with the sole purpose of killing them and everyone dies.

Once everyone is dead what happens then?

That's some crazy shyt lol. World Health Org director upset about Conspiracy theories 929364569
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:36 pm

This may not be related to this topic, but what do you all think about chemtrails?
This conspiracy theory has been out there for years. Allegedly affecting the weather, our crops, our health. Is it real or just made up?
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:45 pm

I'd love to know the reason for these autistic geeks' OBSESSION with "vaccination."

Gates, especially. It's almost as if the midwit is confusing computer viruses with biological actual viruses.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down