Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trump supporters give death threats

+6
Casey Jones
Crusader
hurricanehook
Calypso Jones
Jen
Sprintcyclist
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

trump supporters give death threats - Page 2 Empty Re: trump supporters give death threats

Post by Red Lily Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:12 pm

An unknown suspect sent Donald Trump Jr a letter containing a white powder substance on Monday, prompting multiple fire trucks and men in hazmat suits to respond to his Florida residence.

According to The Daily Beast, three people familiar with the incident said Mr Trump, who is the eldest son of the former president, opened the letter and caused the white power to fly out of the envelope.

Last year, more than 120 Republican state lawmakers from Kansas, Tennessee and Montana were sent envelopes with a similar substance along with threatening notes.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/donald-trump-jr-sent-letter-containing-white-powder-says-report/ar-BB1iWfTv?ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&cvid=aa647bdd99ae4740b085261f5c9fc210&ei=8

Trump supporters?

Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

trump supporters give death threats - Page 2 Empty Re: trump supporters give death threats

Post by vege57 Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:12 am

"""Mr Trump is not the only politician to have been sent white """power.""" , The substance is particularly nervewracking because it resembles anthrax""

Anthrax isnt a white powder, These guys cant even spell "" powder"" or were they referring to Trump supporters lol
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:01 am

vege57 wrote:"""Mr Trump is not the only politician to have been sent white """power.""" , The substance is particularly nervewracking because it resembles anthrax""

Anthrax isnt a white powder, These guys cant even spell "" powder"" or were they referring to Trump supporters lol

None of them can spell anymore. Some articles are so bad I close them after reading 3 lines.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, vege57 and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:37 am

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:"""Mr Trump is not the only politician to have been sent white """power.""" , The substance is particularly nervewracking because it resembles anthrax""

None of them can spell anymore.  Some articles are so bad I close them after reading 3 lines.

Democracy is in dire straits lol
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:04 am

hurricanehook wrote:
Crusader wrote:A Trump supporter knows that the media is looking to expose them as homicidal maniacs and isn't stupid enough to make death threats.

Where were you 3-4 years ago when leftists were burning cities and attacking Federal courthouses?  Where were you when rabid leftists were waving realistic looking Trump masks as a severed head?
Hey Crusader. I was a F-14 Tomcat jet mechanic aboard the USS Kittyhawk.
Navy retired F14's in '06. You may well have been an F14 mechanic, but it wasn't in '19 or '20. FWIW how accurate were the Top Gun films?

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:09 am

In addition, no real R's ever sent threats to BHO. If anything had ever happened to him, the consequences would have been horrible. No city, town or village would have been without a Hussein Highway, Barack Bridge, or Obama Overpass, some may have had all three

JMWinPR

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:18 am

Yeah, I notice that leftists always blame Trump supporters, patriots, Conservatives and/or Republicans for what THEY do routinely on a daily basis.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:37 am

JMWinPR wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:
Crusader wrote:A Trump supporter knows that the media is looking to expose them as homicidal maniacs and isn't stupid enough to make death threats.

Where were you 3-4 years ago when leftists were burning cities and attacking Federal courthouses?  Where were you when rabid leftists were waving realistic looking Trump masks as a severed head?
Hey Crusader. I was a F-14 Tomcat jet mechanic aboard the USS Kittyhawk.
Navy retired F14's in '06. You may well have been an F14 mechanic, but it wasn't in '19 or '20. FWIW how accurate were the Top Gun films?
I was in the Navy from 1977 to 1981. Our squadron was stationed at NAS Miramar where several of our pilots were in the Top Gun program. I was an F14 powerplant/fuel system mechanic, working on the flight deck as a troubleshooter, helping to launch and recover our F14's. I made 2 West Pac cruises on the Kittyhawk, including going over to Iran in a show of strength, and carrying the ill fated crew and helicopters that were lost in a rescue attempt for the American hostages. As for the first Top Gun it is mostly accurate from what I remember. The second Top Gun used CGI from what I understand, and I don't know much about the F18 and it's flight capabilities.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:42 am

Back several years ago (maybe 70's?), Anthrax powder was sent to several "leaders and judges". It WASN'T a Trump supporter, Conservative, Patriot, Tea Party member nor a Republican who sent it. As always, when it's a radical Democrat, the story gets ignored, censored, cancelled or down played. It was DEMOCRATS who burned buildings, over turned Police cars, prevented injured people from getting evacuated to a medical facility and basically caused CHAOS in some of the liberal major cities. Time and time again through the years Democrats have fought for slavery, unemployment, social programs, big government, higher taxes, socialized healthcare, baby killing  and big pharma, there is a pattern!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Daily Bread, Calypso Jones, Casey Jones, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2