Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tucker reads excerpts of Stacey Tank Abrams novel Hidden Sins

5 posters

:: Media :: All Others

Go down

Tucker reads excerpts of Stacey Tank Abrams novel Hidden Sins Empty Tucker reads excerpts of Stacey Tank Abrams novel Hidden Sins

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 09, 2021 10:03 am

comment section.

Hrodwulf
1 day ago
I think the man in her fantasy might be Michael Bloomberg. " Then he climbed up on his box and mounted me like a elephant."

At least someone is buying her books cause nobody in Georgia bought her BS.

'
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tucker reads excerpts of Stacey Tank Abrams novel Hidden Sins Empty Re: Tucker reads excerpts of Stacey Tank Abrams novel Hidden Sins

Post by Lummy Sun May 09, 2021 11:44 am

"... he mounted up to forever disappear as if into a hot cauldron of molten gunk ..."

It's how aliens eat.

So ... it beez like wutup?

It beez like shit on a shingle bludgeoning the eyes like a fat, stupid, BLM rioter with a baseball bat.

I'd guess it was created algorithmically by artificial intelligence, which is much different than a stupid, toxic bitch, and the programmer just smacked/slapped/spanked) her name on it like an erotic tattoo screaming "I beez here, takes me I wate fo ya'll!", thereafter drawing men/voyeurs/flies/vermin ...

... forever ...

Isn't that what real love is ... forever?

Publisher is Harper-Collins, so stick that in your list of things to boycott. It means little to me because I quit reading 30 years ago, before teachers quit teaching and print stopped making sense. If you pay any attention at all, you know it is getting a lot worse by the day because you increasingly trip over it on the internet.

Oh well, such is extinction. First comes artificial existence. Am I right?
Lummy
Lummy

Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Tucker reads excerpts of Stacey Tank Abrams novel Hidden Sins Empty Re: Tucker reads excerpts of Stacey Tank Abrams novel Hidden Sins

Post by Red Lily Sun May 09, 2021 7:54 pm

I love Tucker! Tucker reads excerpts of Stacey Tank Abrams novel Hidden Sins 773625082
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun May 16, 2021 2:29 am

I didn't think that tub of lard could write.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

jirqoadai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun May 16, 2021 8:43 am

someone climbed up on her box? were they wearing hipwaders?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:20 pm

Stacy Abrams BnL arrested for human trafficking.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-stacey-abrams-brother-in-law-arrested-for-human-trafficking-mace/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down