Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mothers of TransKids are as menally ill as their kids

2 posters

Go down

Mothers of TransKids are as menally ill as their kids Empty Mothers of TransKids are as menally ill as their kids

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:27 pm

I knew Jamie Lee Curtis' kid was trans but i don't know which way...mtf or ftm...Here Jamie talks about her Oscar and how she degendered it, put a googly eye on its forehead and gave it they/them pronouns. Isn't she wonderful? She can't speak very well...good thing she was into acting and had scripts. She also comes off as flighty stupid. that's disappointing.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/tierin-rose-mandelburg/2024/01/22/actress-jamie-lee-curtis-degendered-oscar-statue

There are a lot of these 'mothers' in hollywood. of course Jazz's mom, then charlize theron, megan something or other and other mothers who i don't recall at this tiime.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Mothers of TransKids are as menally ill as their kids Empty Re: Mothers of TransKids are as menally ill as their kids

Post by Keith Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:45 pm

That's probably not close to being the worst thing she did with that statue. I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out what I'm talking about.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Mothers of TransKids are as menally ill as their kids Empty Re: Mothers of TransKids are as menally ill as their kids

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:00 pm

I had heard that elon musk had a trans kid...didn't realize he was 20 and he believes he is a girl rather than just gay.   Don't know how far this kid went with his transitioning.   He mtf, claims his father was cruel to him.  That's possible...it's also possible like many teen boys when he didn't get all the positive feedback he needed he considered what little or none that he got to be very negative. I have experience with teen boys.  

The kid, 20 years old has decided to speak up and criticize his father at this time because his father had talked about him in an interview and the kid,i forget his hername said he wasn't going to let his father get away with that.    They haven't seen each other in four years.

The kid mtf says that he is 20 years old and is an adult.  Well...as an adult myself and with a considerable amount of life experience......he's not an adult...and he's got quite awhile to go before he IS at that point.   Boys do not get over their teen attitude until they are past 28.  more like 30.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/elon-musk-transgender-daughter-vivian-wilson-interview-rcna163665

Mothers of TransKids are as menally ill as their kids 240725-elon-musk-vivian-jenna-wilson-transgender-cs-8a4956
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:04 pm

oh yeah...there are some father/son issues here alright.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:10 pm

well..reading: First off musk did not say xavier/vivien was DEAD TO HIM...he said that figurativy his son xavier is dead and killed by the woke mind virus. Which is essentially true...his son Xavier is gone, dead.

I don't know the relationship went along or if the divorce was ugly but often the mother will turn her children against the absent ex spouse just because...and that may have happened here. don't know. Just an interesting aspect of life and the whole trans problem. I'm sure at some point, Xavier/Vivien may see that things aren't working out so well as a girl i mean.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:41 am

I have a sneaking suspicion that someone has put this kid uip to destroying his father for his fathers support of President Trump.

https://www.threads.net/@vivllainous/post/C91xDGJSUX_

the screen name vivillainous is spot on.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down