Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProHamas demonstrations are a precursor of more dangerous politics

4 posters

Go down

ProHamas demonstrations are a precursor of more dangerous politics Empty ProHamas demonstrations are a precursor of more dangerous politics

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:45 pm

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/violent-pro-palestine-demonstrations

Anarchic, pro-Palestinian rallies have continued to intensify across the United States ever since Oct. 7, when Hamas massacred 1,200 people and took another 240 hostage. These nationwide protests, marked by highly disruptive tactics, have raised critical questions about the nature of protest, the boundaries of dissent, and the willingness of Western governments to assert and protect basic social values. When one delves deeper into the protesters’ driving ideology, it becomes clear that mass disruption is not a byproduct of their agenda, but the agenda itself.

It will intensify. Just like the fact that the left enjoys the liberty of calling right wingers/trump supporters all kinds of names that dehumanize them.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

ProHamas demonstrations are a precursor of more dangerous politics Empty Re: ProHamas demonstrations are a precursor of more dangerous politics

Post by Casey Jones Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:10 pm

I say, good.

Not because I love anarchy; but because we're already under the boot-heel of tyranny. Now the half-wits running this circus want to grade anarchists, as to which SIDE they support. And, more exactly, brand traditionalist with the labels THEIR OWN SUPPORTERS should wear.

Well...giving license to anarchists who really DO want to kill officials, is a good way to...I don't know, get officials killed.

There doesn't seem to be any other way of getting rid of Dumbo c Rats.

And at this point, the Union is dead, insofar as its original intent is concerned. LET IT GO - States are sovereign; THEY can find a More Perfect Union. Or not; but be free of Washington and its violence, waste and chaos.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

ProHamas demonstrations are a precursor of more dangerous politics Empty Re: ProHamas demonstrations are a precursor of more dangerous politics

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:37 pm

hamas a long term vocal terrorists. I agree with Israels decisions.
It's a tough and dreadful one but Israel were invaded and attacked by leaders who have for decades called for the extermination of Jews.

Israel have few options. Finish off hamas or be finished off by hamas

Sprintcyclist

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:49 pm

Most of those "pro-Hamas" supporters are only doing it because it's fashionable to stick up for brown people. If Jews were brown and Palestinians were white, I guarantee you those protestors would be in the pro-Israeli camp.

Personally, I don't care all that much for either side. If they want to kill each other, then I guess there's not much we can do to stop them. The only ones who really benefit from these conflicts are the MIC, the globalist oligarchs and the politicians. The whole idea is to completely destabilize the region and bring in more immigration for the "Great Replacement".
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down