Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streisand worth 300 million at least takes covid relief $$ for her Gardener

5 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Go down

Streisand worth 300 million at least takes covid relief $$ for her Gardener Empty Streisand worth 300 million at least takes covid relief $$ for her Gardener

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:13 pm

https://www.outkick.com/liberal-hollywood-elitist-barbra-streisand-worth-400-million-took-covid-relief-money-for-gardener/

rich. arrogant. pigs.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Streisand worth 300 million at least takes covid relief $$ for her Gardener Empty Re: Streisand worth 300 million at least takes covid relief $$ for her Gardener

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:35 pm

Oh yes. This is a big thing.

I was looking at government disbursements in the form of defeciency payments, subsidies, grants, conservation payments, etc. to local farmers.

I was surprised to see they also qualified for covid payments based on employee number, whether the employee was a citizen or visa holder.

Some of these farmers got $100,000 or more.
Some as low as $10,000.
The average was $30,000-$40,000.

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Streisand worth 300 million at least takes covid relief $$ for her Gardener Empty Re: Streisand worth 300 million at least takes covid relief $$ for her Gardener

Post by Keith Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:23 pm

Somehow, I find it impossible to believe a woman so blatantly boring, uninspiring and untalented can be worth that much.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:45 pm

Keith wrote:Somehow, I find it impossible to believe a woman so blatantly boring, uninspiring and untalented can be worth that much.
She was pretty popular way back in the sixties.
Sort of like a female Sinatra or a Norah Jones, but with much less talent than either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:08 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Keith wrote:Somehow, I find it impossible to believe a woman so blatantly boring, uninspiring and untalented can be worth that much.
Sort of like a female Sinatra or a Norah Jones, but with much less talent than either.

was it the sixties??
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:20 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

was it the sixties??
My mom had all her albums when i was very young. I had to lissin to dat!

She had a lot of Dean Martin, too.
But i liked Dean.

And she had all kinds of books and high quality photos of JFK and Jackie in the White House.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:14 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

was it the sixties??
My mom had all her albums when i was very young. I had to lissin to dat!

She had a lot of Dean Martin, too.
But i liked Dean.  

And she had all kinds of books and high quality photos of JFK and Jackie in the White House.

Babs had a great voice . Its too bad that she had to get involved in anything other than music . I can put up with most singers with different politics and social ills but I can't listen to her and the Chicks anymore . When they make a direct threat to you than they're nothing more than a blip in history .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:28 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
Babs had a great voice . Its too bad that she had to get involved in anything other than music . I can put up with most singers with different politics and social ills but I can't listen to her and the Chicks anymore . When they make a direct threat to you than they're nothing more than a blip in history .

A decent singing voice.

A butt-ugly face. AND that Brooklyn Jewish accent, just left me flat. Hell, I'm from NYC myself (left, age 4) and had an accent until I was eleven or so. I could listen to an NYPD cop or Goodfellas, fine, but that nasal accent Babwa has, just...just atrophies my manhood.

Makes me wanna poke my eardrums out.

Makes me crave a white-noise chamber.

I can't hear her voice without thinking of her ugly, offensive, STUPID political views. That should have killed her career long before it did.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:40 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

I think a lot of that had to do with music industry hype. It's not about what you are, but about who you know. She seemed to have known the right people, and they promoted her relentlessly on TV, radio, magazines, etc. as the next big thing. Just like they've been doing with Taylor Swift and those other caterwauling thots for the past several years.

There's a certain segment of the population (mostly women) who will lap up anything if the media says it's popular. Then, when that thing runs its course, they trade it in for something newer. Garbage in, garbage out.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down