Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pope says Catholicism and marxism have common dream

4 posters

Go down

Pope says Catholicism and marxism have common dream Empty Pope says Catholicism and marxism have common dream

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:53 pm

https://europeanconservative.com/articles/commentary/popes-marxist-dreams/

Ten popes prior to him knew that was not the case.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Pope says Catholicism and marxism have common dream Empty Re: Pope says Catholicism and marxism have common dream

Post by Casey Jones Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:36 pm

He's a false priest and a pretender to the Papacy.

It's obvious now.

FWIW, he's far from the first, and may not be the worst. I'm not conversant with the Catholic Church history; but it was a POPE who engineered the SALE OF INDULGENCES to raise money. It was a POPE who began the Inquisitions. A number of popes died of various venereal diseases. The Vatican lived in luxury all through Medieval times.

I'm disgusted but not shocked. It's just sad that we have to re-live this ugly periodical revitalization of pure evil.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Pope says Catholicism and marxism have common dream Empty Re: Pope says Catholicism and marxism have common dream

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:02 pm

I did not know Rod Dreher was living and writing in Europe these days.
He has always been one of my favorite writers, one of the sharpest pencils in the can, and is very critically acclaimed.

He grew up just a few miles from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:28 pm

The essay is moving, if only to show how different the Church hierarchy lives than does priests in the towns and fields. THEY have to pay for this foolishness, making nice-nice with those in a movement whose founder, Marx, stated his mission was to "Destroy God."

Probably, out of this vacuous evil, more priests - and religious laymen - will die at the hands of these Gimmedatz fanatics.

Death seems to be the order of the day, now. I constantly compare to the 1930s, the last time the West went through it. My parents were children, then.

The world was on fire, but the USA was just hungry. Not it looks like it's gonna be our turn in the cauldron.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:12 pm

Catholicism and Communism go hand in hand and they have similar goals. The Pope is being honest about this ONE point.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down