Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vivek Ramaswamy flips the script on a lying media

2 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Go down

Vivek Ramaswamy flips the script on a lying media Empty Vivek Ramaswamy flips the script on a lying media

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:44 pm

now i could be giving lying media credit for intelligence by calling them 'lying' media...they actually seem more stupid than anything else.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Vivek Ramaswamy flips the script on a lying media Empty Re: Vivek Ramaswamy flips the script on a lying media

Post by Keith Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:40 pm

For the most part, Vivek is saying the things people need to hear, but instead, they're trying to force the witch Nikki Haley on us when nobody outside of the MIC wants her. The RNC is setting her up to be the designated loser to go against Joe in November. With a card like that, "GOP" voter turnout will probably be at an all-time low. Nobody's gonna vote for Nikki except the cornballs who are so desperate to have a "Republican" in office, they would vote for a ham sandwich if it came down to that. Joe would crush her in a landslide, but I don't think it would take too much fraud to make that happen, considering how mentally broken so many Americans have become in the last few years. The way Vivek is being shunned and cheated out of the nomination tells me that the "GOP" is not serious about winning. If they were, he would be the one behind Trump, not Haley.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down