Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another trans shootem up at a school

4 posters

Go down

Another trans shootem up at a school Empty Another trans shootem up at a school

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:03 pm

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1742970126440210543.html

and he's so pretty. Says, "Love your Trans kids' then goes off and shoots kids.. one Dead sixth grader, that's 11 years old and 5 injured.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Another trans shootem up at a school Empty Re: Another trans shootem up at a school

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:59 pm

Lotsa messed up kids, these days.

Back to top Go down

Another trans shootem up at a school Empty Re: Another trans shootem up at a school

Post by Casey Jones Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:59 pm

These persons...I don't care their ages...are mentally ILL.

Instead of treatment, they get quacks to saw off their junk; pump them full of the opposite hormone to what they naturally produce; and then turn them loose, looking like freaks.

And we wonder why they whig out. They're insane to start with, and what they receive from these "gender clinics" is literal torture and mutilation.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:23 pm

Casey Jones wrote:These persons...I don't care their ages...are mentally ILL.

Instead of treatment, they get quacks to saw off their junk; pump them full of the opposite hormone to what they naturally produce; and then turn them loose, looking like freaks.

And we wonder why they whig out.  They're insane to start with, and what they receive from these "gender clinics" is literal torture and mutilation.

True, but it makes the medical industry super rich. And in today's greed-fueled society, that's all that matters.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:50 pm

I blame the System and the media for these incidents. They know how unstable these degenerate psychopaths are inclined to be, and they program them to carry out the systematic killing of those they perceive as their enemy, primarily those who are likely to be white, straight and conservative. This happened in Iowa, a red state, just like in Tennessee (another red state) last year with that massacre in the Christian school. Back then, the media was literally going around saying the victims deserved it, and that the troon shooter was a misunderstood victim.

Don't be fooled into thinking this freak in Iowa did this on his own. I believe he was set up by someone to do it, and I point the finger at our government and their media apparatus.

The whole LGBT/transgender thing is another tool by the System to force compliance/obedience on the population, just like the COVID lockdowns and the vaccine. They demand you submit your children to being mutilated and drugged in the schools, and if they refuse, they will be slaughtered by one of their useful puppets.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down