Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did Rino Gov DeWine veto bill to protect minors from puberty blockers etc?

4 posters

Go down

Why did Rino Gov DeWine veto bill to protect minors from puberty blockers etc? Empty Why did Rino Gov DeWine veto bill to protect minors from puberty blockers etc?

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:42 pm

https://thelibertydaily.com/mike-dewine-who-vetoed-child-protection-bill-received/

Because he got money from the very hospital making money off it.

Republican Gov. Mike DeWine of Ohio received thousands of dollars in donations from donors who provided transgender medical services or opposed efforts to ban the procedures for minors.

DeWine vetoed House Bill 68 on Friday, which would have prohibited doctors from prescribing puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones for minors and banned boys from competing in girls’ sports, just hours before the deadline. A review of donations from 2018 to 2023 found that the governor received $40,300 from the Ohio Children’s Hospital Association (OCHA), Cincinnati Children’s, Nationwide Children’s Hospital and ProMedica Children’s Hospital, all of whom support transgender medical care.

read more donations at link....
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Why did Rino Gov DeWine veto bill to protect minors from puberty blockers etc? Empty Re: Why did Rino Gov DeWine veto bill to protect minors from puberty blockers etc?

Post by Keith Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:58 am

For those who still believe there's an actual difference between the two sorry-ass "parties". The Overton Window has shifted so far left that the "right" doesn't even exist anymore. All we have now are regular Marxism and "diet" Marxism. They operate at different rates, but they both get you to the same place in the end.

Between this and the state's 2023 election results, it appears the System is trying to put Ohio on the fast track to becoming the next failed blue state. I can easily see Ohio flipping blue for Biden in November. I'm calling it right now.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Why did Rino Gov DeWine veto bill to protect minors from puberty blockers etc? Empty Re: Why did Rino Gov DeWine veto bill to protect minors from puberty blockers etc?

Post by Casey Jones Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:06 pm

Wokery is a mind-virus.

This shouldn't even BE DISCUSSED. There was a time, not many years ago, that someone proposing this would be considered criminally insane.

Ohio, away from the three cesspits, Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati...is a conservative, level-headed population. Their best governor, and one of the best in any state in modern times, James Rhodes...was an unattractive man, a college dropout who ran a bar for a few years before trying politics. He was mocked and ridiculed, from his short list of credentials, to his handling of Kent State (his only real mistake in four terms in office) but for that, the voters loved him - and he built the infrastructure up, got Honda to set up their auto plant in Marysville, balanced budgets, and was as popular, retired and in a wheelchair, as he was in his first term, 1964.

The people of Ohio do NOT want this. I don't know why the supposed-Republican Party of Ohio wants DeWine. They sure aren't the Republicans I remember in that state.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:53 pm

Why did the governor veto the bill? Because he wants to appear like a Demo, a leftist and for the same reason that Ohio passed the abortion and marijuana bills. Apparently children are expendable to a Democrat and/or a RINO.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:38 pm

Bill Clinton likes them young.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:17 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Bill Clinton likes them young.

Thus the reason that he made multiple trips to Epstein's island.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:46 pm

ALL Dumbo c rats hate life; hate children. Her Hillaryness was a regular customer at her local abortion clinic, according to 1992 reports.

If you think so little of life that you'll destroy your own children, not yet born, for convenience, or even the THRILL that Leftist wombynz get from abortion...why would you care about strangers kids, to ban genital mutilation and chemical castration, or ban sexual grooming in the schools? Much less, to keep drugs out of society, the better not to have a world of stoners, old as well as young.

I don't think it's any coincidence that this full-on Woketardedness comes about eight years after the full-on legalization of pot in so many states. Cause, effect.

Even if not fully true, an enquiring mind would want to try NOT to further the obvious problems we have, at least not while we're having them. But the Dumbos' minds are anything but curious.

And this guy...I don't care what party he PRETENDS to be; he's not of the same material as Jim Rhodes, or even George Voinovich. Who was himself a competent governor; far better there than in the Senate.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:18 am

Casey Jones wrote:

ALL Dumbo c rats hate life; hate children.  Her Hillaryness was a regular customer at her local abortion clinic, according to 1992 reports.

If you think so little of life that you'll destroy your own children, not yet born, for convenience, or even the THRILL that Leftist wombynz get from abortion...why would you care about strangers kids, to ban genital mutilation and chemical castration, or ban sexual grooming in the schools?  Much less, to keep drugs out of society, the better not to have a world of stoners, old as well as young.

I don't think it's any coincidence that this full-on Woketardedness comes about eight years after the full-on legalization of pot in so many states.  Cause, effect.  

Even if not fully true, an enquiring mind would want to try NOT to further the obvious problems we have, at least not while we're having them.  But the Dumbos' minds are anything but curious.

And this guy...I don't care what party he PRETENDS to be; he's not of the same material as Jim Rhodes, or even George Voinovich.  Who was himself a competent governor; far better there than in the Senate.

As a former state employee who worked under Voinovich, I can testify by experience that George was ANYTHING but "competent". He was a Democrat, "led" like a Democrat and allowed and supported things that a Democrat would! Like all Democrats, he didn't care about the electorate, just feathering his own nest.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:09 pm

RV wrote:

As a former state employee who worked under Voinovich, I can testify by experience that George was ANYTHING but "competent". He was a Democrat, "led" like a Democrat and allowed and supported things that a Democrat would! Like all Democrats, he didn't care about the electorate, just feathering his own nest.

That is truly interesting.  I've never known anyone who worked directly with the Voinovich people.

For much of my childhood and young-adult years, I lived in Cleveland.  We had some rough times - the feckless Ralph Perk, who was just adept enough not to collapse the city government, and then Kuckoo Kucinich, who gleefully did JUST THAT.  After planning his takeover of City Hall for eight years, since he'd been a Plain Dealer copyboy.

Out of that mess, with the city in default, came former county auditor George Voinovich.  Probably one of the best mayors Cleveland ever had...anyway, on a level with the historic Tom Johnson.

He restored relations with banks and other bond-holders; he put order in administration, in contrast to Kucinich's deliberate chaos.  Suddenly, things started HAPPENING.  Good things.  New construction.  Crime dropping.  The repurposing of the Flats and Warehouse District as entertainment zones.

People started coming downtown to have fun, and spend money.  It was about that time that Tower City Center, the Terminal Tower train concourse repurposed as an urban mall, was planned.

He didn't show similar competence once he got to Columbus; but I didn't think or know he was wrecking it.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down