Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian who pushed forced covid vaxx, punishment and rehab centers for anti covidvaxx

2 posters

Go down

Canadian who pushed forced covid vaxx, punishment and rehab centers for anti covidvaxx  Empty Canadian who pushed forced covid vaxx, punishment and rehab centers for anti covidvaxx

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:39 am

funny how this happens. i think he was a 'journalist' which seems to be just a fancy name for reporter.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Canadian who pushed forced covid vaxx, punishment and rehab centers for anti covidvaxx  Empty Re: Canadian who pushed forced covid vaxx, punishment and rehab centers for anti covidvaxx

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:03 am

Another Karma victim:

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Canadian who pushed forced covid vaxx, punishment and rehab centers for anti covidvaxx  Empty Re: Canadian who pushed forced covid vaxx, punishment and rehab centers for anti covidvaxx

Post by Casey Jones Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:55 pm

If you dig deep, you can find hundreds.

I must have mentioned the mayor of Missoula, John Endgen, who - exactly ONE YEAR, to the day, after he went on local television and castigated us Science Deniers, ordered us to do our duty and SUBMIT...ONE YEAR later, he's dead of what we now call a turbo-cancer. A fast pancreatic cancer.

So many others, social-media opinion leaders who'd proudly taken the Death Shot, and posted it everywhere...quack physicians; teachers; musicians; actors.

To them, I have two words:

DIE, MUTHERPFUK.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down