Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conservative parents more likely to raise mentally healthy teens study

3 posters

Go down

Conservative parents more likely to raise mentally healthy teens study Empty Conservative parents more likely to raise mentally healthy teens study

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:21 am

https://www.carolinajournal.com/report-conservative-parents-more-likely-to-raise-mentally-healthy-teens/

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change rise to raise..spelling error)
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Cotton like this post

Back to top Go down

Conservative parents more likely to raise mentally healthy teens study Empty Re: Conservative parents more likely to raise mentally healthy teens study

Post by Keith Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:54 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.carolinajournal.com/report-conservative-parents-more-likely-to-raise-mentally-healthy-teens/

I don't think parents necessarily have to be "conservative"; if they are independent, libertarian or just skeptical of the whole damn thing like I am, they should do okay. Keeping them away from modern "entertainment" and public education can go a long way, too.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Conservative parents more likely to raise mentally healthy teens study Empty Re: Conservative parents more likely to raise mentally healthy teens study

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:32 pm

absolutely with you on the avoiding public education part.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:57 pm

I can see that. Being grounded In reality is always a good mental health step
Cotton
Cotton

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:31 pm

I am so thankful that my children do not use public schools.  They're either home schooled or they are in christian Classical schools.   and i am SO pleased at their level of intelligence and knowledge.  They actually talk to adults...like i adults.   Tell me how many public school kids can do that.

Their mothers/fathers have them participate in sports, activities, they volunteer, they belong to organizations. My granddaughter just started working after school to keep the children who need to stay till 5 30 when their parents pick them up after they get off work.   She gets paid for this too.   My daughter began a folder for them when they started school keeping a record of their accomplishments and actvities.....for their resumes which the oldest is now working on IN SCHOOL...it's part of their curriculum.

When my kids were in school, home schooling was not on my radar...so i didn't know about it.  BUT the one thing i did on a DAILY basis was to deprogram my kids when they got home from school....daily...and then more than adequately when something happened at school that was 'woke' for those days.  I knew that I had prevailed when they would call me from college and say, 'you will not believe what the professor said today'.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down